74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...

Li Jiao moved into Zhang Jiu Ling's house, in fact, she was always a little nervous.

Unlike living in the dormitory, he would wake her up in the morning, make breakfast, and send her to class. Then, he went to work at the police station by himself.

By the end of get out of class, when Zhang Jiu Ling was not off work, she stayed in the studio to paint by herself, and when he was off work, she would pick her up and go home.

Unexpectedly, none of the embarrassing scenes in her mind after cohabiting with her boyfriend appeared.

Zhang Jiu Ling used to be a soldier, living habits, self-discipline to terrible. Every morning, he gets up at six o'clock on time. Unless it rains, he will definitely go outside for a few laps before returning.

At that time, Li Jiao was still lying on the bed, turned over, and continued to fall asleep.

When Zhang Jiu Ling ran back and breakfast was ready, she slowly got up, washed up like a wandering god, and then sat at the table to enjoy her boyfriend's loving meal.

Every day in his house, she takes the role of a little rubbish very seriously.

Wanting to help sweep the floor, Zhang Jiu Ling watched her limping, hugged her directly to the sofa, then picked up the broom and swiped it in twos or twos. The house was spotless.

After dinner, Li Jiao wanted to take the initiative to wash a bowl, every time she was shocked by the oil, salt, sauce, and vinegar in the kitchen that was as neat as a military parade.

Are they all with obsessive-compulsive disorder when they are discharged from the army?

In the huge home, Li Jiao couldn't help at all, and Zhang Jiu Ling took everything away, making the little girl extremely depressed.

The boyfriend is too strong and perfect, making her even more useless.

That morning, Li Jiao washed up and came to the table. There was already a variety of rich breakfasts, warm milk, sandwiches with various ingredients, boiled eggs, and vegetable salads of various colors, and small golden fried buns.

It was full, and half of the table was set.

It may be that Zhang Jiu Ling really has obsessive-compulsive disorder. The dishes for these breakfasts are very delicate. The small fried buns are neatly lying on the plate. The red and green vegetable salad is mixed with some purple cabbage. The color looks beautiful and beautiful. Advanced.

Even the angles of the two sandwiches were defined, one lying flat, one slanting, revealing the emerald green lettuce and red ham inside, and a tender steak.

This breakfast, just a look, is a beautiful visual enjoyment.

In a daze, Li Jiao felt like being in a five-star restaurant.

Come, get the knife and fork!

Li Jiao sat down on the chair, her cheeks bulged slightly, like a gluttonous little hamster, with beautiful apricot eyes and her eyes glowing.

For a moment, where did she care about waste and not waste, her heart was full of food.

She picked up a small fried bag and put it in her mouth, and gave it a light bite, the golden and crispy skin broke open, and the soft and rotten meat was mixed with the rich and fragrant soup.

Wow~ Li Jiao was moved to tears.

In fact, being a small waste is also very hard every day.

You see, every day she is moved to cry by such delicious food, and she is also very tired.