81.The Viper in the Dark

After the incident, Li Jiao expressed regret. Why did she have a fever in her brain, she ran to tease the big bad wolf. Didn't this send yourself to the wolf's mouth with your own hands?

Xin Hao, I was in the parking lot just now, it was late, and no one saw them doing that kind of thing in the car...

Later, she slumped on the steering wheel, and he leaned down and kissed her strongly, just like a big bad wolf chasing his prey.

As long as Li Jiao thinks about it, she feels very embarrassed. It’s okay at home, but the two were just in the car...

But, think about it carefully, every time two people kiss, they are in this kind of place. For the first time, two people were in the backstage of the Nanda Performing Arts venue. The second time, Zhang Jiu Ling came back from the imperial capital and kissed her in the car. The third time, at the entrance of his bathroom, kitchen, sofa...

The more she thought about it, the more embarrassed Li Jiao's face became, and her little face blushed like that delicate rose.

Why is it so strange every time they kiss each other.

At this time, Zhang Jiu Ling poured hot drinks out of the kitchen and just sat down on the sofa. Li Jiao, who was still in a shy state, became angry from embarrassment, stretched out her foot and kicked him.

Headless and thoughtless: "I blame you."

Zhang Jiu Ling raised his eyebrows and didn't ask herself what to blame, he directly held her delicate ankles and tugged in her direction. The little girl slid in front of him.

He lowered his eyes, holding the little girl's slender and white ankles in his cool hands, and took a closer look.

"It should be done."

You can kick him, of course.

Li Jiao felt even more embarrassed now, and she retracted her little feet and huddled in the sofa as an ostrich, blushing, and persuaded.

The little girl made it clear and looked very cute. Zhang Jiu Ling curled his lower lip slightly, and did not continue the topic just now.

"Tomorrow morning, I will take you home."

The little girl nodded dullly, and at the same time scolded him secretly in her heart, hate ghosts, big-tailed wolf, she would be irresponsible for eating and wiping, and now he has to drive her away.

After a while, she heard Zhang Jiu Ling's clear and warm voice again.

"Then, tomorrow night I will come to see you and watch the fireworks with you."

Hearing this, Li Jiao's small eyes brightened, and she got up in a hurry, looking at him, her eyes burning.

"Really?"

"Yes."

The little girl was cured in an instant, put her arms around his neck and cheered happily.

"The age is so good~"

Zhang Jiu Ling looked helpless, just now, who was scolding him in her heart.

…………

On the second day, Zhang Jiu Ling sent Li Jiao out of her home community. He promised again that he would watch the fireworks with her after New Year's Eve. The little girl was happy now, and jumped into the gate of the community.

"Ling Ling, bye bye, see you tonight."

The little girl is in a good mood. The grandma and grandma who met the neighbor in the corridor smiled sweeter than before, with crooked eyebrows, sweet little dimples, well-behaved, and whoever looked at it liked it.