88.Final Chapter

"Nine Age~"

In the ward, the little girl suddenly started calling him coquettishly. Zhang Jiu Ling, who was helping her wash the fruit, could only wash the fruit quickly and hurried back.

The little girl was sitting on the white hospital bed with her soft hair scattered on her shoulders. She squinted her eyes slightly, and her eyebrows were bent, revealing two cute dimples, like honey, sweet and delicate.

The voice is soft and waxy, with twists and turns at the end.

"Hug~"

As soon as she saw him, the little girl opened her arms, jumping like a little swallow, asking him to hold her.

Zhang Jiu Ling had no choice but to put the washed fruit aside and wiped his hands with a paper towel. Then he sat down on the side of the hospital bed and put his arms around the girl's waist.

The voice was mixed with helpless tenderness.

"What's the matter?"

The little girl drilled straight into his arms, tightly hugging his strong waist with both hands, and moved up as if considering his waist injury.

Hearing this, she lifted her head from the person's arms and looked at him with a sweet and feminine smile.

"I miss you~"

Zhang Jiu Ling curled his lips slightly, with a soft smile on the corners of his mouth. He tightened her slender waist and pressed the person into his arms.

The voice is soft and pleasant, somewhat dumb.

"Jiao Jiao."

"Yes."

"Look up."

The little girl raised her head innocently, met his fiery soft lips, exhaled a hot breath from her nose, sprinkled it on her face, and the little girl moved uncomfortably.

He hugged her tightly again, stroked her slender waist with his big hand, rubbing hard...

…………

Since the incident of the kidnapping passed, Li Jiao stayed in the hospital for a few days.

Thinking that although the matter was dangerous, there was no accident at all, so she didn't tell her family members for fear that they were worried.

That day, Luo Cheng, who kidnapped her, died. Another man is now in jail. She heard that there was an accomplice who was also caught before.

The three dangerous elements who endangered public safety finally got their due end.

This matter is over.

During the days in the hospital, Tang Yuran visited Li Jiao. She was not injured. After being taken out by the man that day, she was rescued by the police not long after.

She came to the hospital mainly because she wanted to say sorry to Li Jiao.

"I'm sorry, Li Jiao, I did something wrong before, I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry, I don't like instructors anymore. I will never do those things again."

"Speaking of it, it's the first time I like someone, and I like it wrong."

Speaking of this, Tang Yuran smiled bitterly.

Li Jiao smiled and said, "There is nothing wrong with liking someone. Everyone we meet in our lives has the meaning of his appearance."

"I wish you too, you can find someone you like each other as soon as possible in the future."

In fact, Tang Yuran wasn't such a bad person, maybe she was born with pride. She can't bear that the person she like for the first time ignores her, and she can't bear the teacher's ignoring her.