5.Free Run

Upon hearing this, squad 1, which was lying on the ground lazily, quickly got up from the ground, sorted clothes and hats, and stood in line.

The speed is as fast as lightning.

After they all stood in the team, a big question mark appeared on the head of the whole class.

? ? ? ? ?

Aren’t they resting, the instructor hasn’t called for assembly yet, what are they doing when they get up?

Well, she can only say that conditioned reflex is used to it, and the whole class wants to cry without tears.

From this incident, it is enough to see the depth of Zhang Jiu Ling's influence on them.

She think it was because they were slow to gather. The Hades instructor in their class directly asked them to run a few laps around the playground to accelerate, and then practice the assembly.

If it's one second away from the standard, you have to run another lap, and so repeatedly, it will be difficult for their class to gather together.

From their class formation to standing, the movement was not small. The instructors of Class 2 and Class 13 next to them had been paying attention, and they were all sighed when they saw their class standing neatly at the end.

Class 2 instructor: The boss is still good, when can our class be like this?

Class 13 instructor: It seems that I am still too kind to the little bastard in the class. Looking at the class of the King of Living Hades, the conditioned reflexes have all come out.

Thinking of this, the instructors of the two classes turned their heads.

"Hurry up, stand up!"

"Move it, what do you do! Do you report it, do it!"

"Hurry up and stand, whoever moves again, the whole class will add another five minutes!"

"Move, move?!"

The instructors of Class 2 are impassioned, and they are bound to transform their class into Class 1.

The fat instructor from Class 13 is not so "cruel", he said with a smile.

"Everyone has, arm swing training, fifty times!"

"One, two!"

"I'm telling you that I'm good enough for you. You look at the other class, and you can directly train the conditioned reflex."

"..."

Class 1 student: Do you think we think, it's not that the instructor is too cruel.

Zhang Jiu Ling came here, but came back alone, eh, where are the two male classmates before?

However, no one dared to ask him.

I saw Zhang Jiu Ling dressed in camouflage, still looking indifferent.

The cold eyes are dark and shiny, like those of a beast, even if they don't look at each other. When the gaze falls on the body, she will also feel trembling.

The whole of class 1 is even more nervous, the whole body is taut, like a pile of wooden stakes.

In fact, there is nothing "evil" in this gaze, as anyone who is familiar with special forces knows. This gaze is a kind of aura that they have brought with them after a long battlefield and bloody battle.

Domineering and murderous, this is something they can't get rid of for a while.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the class, and immediately spoke.