62.Parting

The so-called stubborn mouth is refreshing for a while, coaxing his wife to the crematorium.

Zhang Jiu Ling regrets it a little bit now, because of the sentence just now, the little girl blushed and she hasn't spoken to him until now.

He glanced at the little girl who was sitting in the corner and refused to say anything. Zhang Jiu Ling confessed sincerely.

I knew I would stop talking nonsense, the little girl was shy and she didn't pay attention to him now.

The exquisite dishes on the table have hardly moved. Li Jiao is sitting on the chair, her cheeks are still flushed, her eyebrows are pleasing to the eye, her small appearance is timid.

In my ears, it seems that I can still hear the low and sexy words.

"I thought Jiao Jiao didn't see me for a day, she was hungry."

"Want me to hold you."

………

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She didn't!

If she wants to hug, she can't just run over and hug it, how could that be possible!

The little girl shrank in the corner, like a little snail who was in danger, retracted into her safe zone, dazed.

Zhang Jiu Ling put down his chopsticks and sighed lightly. If he didn't say a word, he might not be able to eat this meal.

"Jiao Jiao."

"Well, huh?"

Li Jiao replied like a stress reaction.

Zhang Jiu Ling looked at her, "Aren't you shy?"

This is asking what happened just now.

Hearing that, Li Jiao's small face slowly began to turn red again, and her cheeks were burnt red, whistling.

"No, no."

Seeing this, Zhang Jiu Ling leaned over slightly, moved a little closer, and looked at her small face, her voice slowed down.

"No..."

"Why is that blushing?"

He leaned over, close at hand, almost touching her face. When breathing, the thin heat from the nose hit Li Jiao's face lightly, itchy.

She moved unconsciously, blushing, Nono said.

"I'm not shy, it's you who are playing a hooligan."

Since the last time the fireworks were sent off, Li Jiao realized that Zhang Jiu Ling was no longer as cold as before.

In the past, Zhang Jiu Ling was always indifferent, like a cold moon in the sky.

Even after the two were together, she always felt that Zhang Jiu Ling was cold and not easily showing emotions. Therefore, Li Jiao always unconsciously "holds" some in front of him.

In her heart, there seemed to be some impressions that Zhang Jiu Ling was her instructor.

But now, Zhang Jiu Ling rarely looks deserted in front of her, on the contrary, he always teases her. Just like just now, he said something to tease her, every time she blushed and dared not look at him.

Thinking about it, Li Jiao pouted and muttered quietly.

"You, you are too bad, Big Tail Wolf."

Always overwhelmed her.