46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao

"Instructor, our department has an orientation party the day after tomorrow. Would you like to come and see it?"

Li Jiao asked.

"Are you going to the show?"

"Well...not to mention, I'll help draw a second painting."

Zhang Jiu Ling turned the steering wheel, turned into another street, heard the words, and replied.

"Why didn't you perform any other shows?"

Li Jiao leaned back in the chair and squeezed the seat belt.

"Well, I can't sing well, so I can only help with painting."

With that said, Li Jiao couldn't help thinking about Su Linlin and Zhang Yue complaining about her singing. Is it really unpleasant to hear you feel angry?

She turned her head and looked at the person, "Instructor, or, let me sing you a song."

"Good."

Li Jiao cleared her throat and spoke slowly, an unknown song that was magical and out of tune began to run around in the car. It's like the airflow of a pressure cooker, running around in the car "咻咻咻".

The little girl babbled and babbled, like she was crying like a baby.

"Me and ~you~ fly to the blue sky~"

"I and you~ fly to the garden~"

"..."

As soon as she spoke, Zhang Jiu Ling's hands on the steering wheel tightened.

What is this little girl singing?

Do you imitate an unknown animal?

After a long time, the song ended, Li Jiao asked expectantly.

"What kind of instructor, isn't it hard to hear?"

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling shook the steering wheel's hand and tightened again.

"It's okay."

"..."

"Which one is on your painting show?"

"Well, the sixth one. Actually, it's not painting anymore. I'm just helping up the talent show and serving as a background board."

"..."

The car drove for about twenty minutes, and when the sky was getting dark, it finally slowly stopped at the door of the Huihui Garden. The gilded plaque on the wooden board, and the three characters "Gathering Garden", reveal the strength of the bones.

Li Jiao followed Zhang Jiu Ling and stepped into the gate, as if walking into an ancient courtyard house, with pine screens, sandalwood, elegant bamboo, gravel roads, small wooden bridges, koi, and lotus leaves.

Li Jiao looked around curiously, like a grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, with surprises in her eyes from time to time. It's so beautiful~ Meals in this place must be expensive.

The person who led the way walked outside an elegant private room and gently buckled the door, "buckle buckle."

In the room, a man's voice came, "Enter."

With permission, the person who led the way pushed the person away, turned sideways, and signaled the two to enter.

"Please come in."

Zhang Jiu Ling nodded slightly, raised his foot, and stepped into the private room. Li Jiao hurriedly followed and followed his steps, like a little daughter-in-law following her husband, with low eyebrows pleasing to the eye, well-behaved and sensible.