12.

Li Jiao's pretty brow furrowed, her small mouth deflated, her head lowered, and she walked down the road dejectedly.

She had a small round face, she was born white, and her skin was tender and smooth in the south. It's lovely, white and tender, like a white dough.

Now frowning, a small face aggrieved, looks unbearable.

Su Linlin was even more distressed when she saw the unknown maternal love crazily overflowing, sucking a big mouthful of the popsicle in her hand.

Packed the ticket and said: "Jiao Jiao, don't worry, I will cover you tomorrow!"

"If you can't walk anymore, I will help you go!"

"It really can't, the boss and I can carry you a paragraph alone!"

Looking at her confident and sincere face, Li Jiao's frustrated mood improved a lot, replied.

"Thank you, Linlin."

She smiled, the wine vortex is shallow, and the apricot eyes are crooked. A few strands of soft black hair fell to her ears, and the yellow sunset light gleamed on her body, and the breeze gently brushed her, making her soft as water.

Su Linlin couldn't help thinking of this beautiful appearance that she raised a small white cat when she was a child, softly, obediently, and very good at acting like a baby. Every time after school, she would run down and rub her feet.

md, really dying.

Su Linlin regained consciousness suddenly, panting exaggeratedly.

Li Jiao was puzzled: "Linlin, what's the matter with you?"

Su Linlin put all the popsicles that she hadn't finished eating into her mouth, feeling a cold feeling on her head, which made her sober.

Glancing at Li Jiao next to her, she was still ignorant and dazed. She blinked her big innocent eyes, their eyes were clear and clean.

It looks more like her kitten.

Su Linlin subconsciously covered her nose, waved her hand, and said to Li Jiao.

"Jiao Jiao, promise me, don't laugh at me like this in the future."

Damn it, it's horrible. Fortunately, she is a woman. If she were a man, she might fall in love at first sight.

Li Jiao watched her tilting her head and holding her nose exaggeratedly, and wanted to ask her what's going on.

It just so happened that the phone came, and the phone kept vibrating in the pocket.

"Hey, Dad."

"Eh, I'm in school now."

"Are you here?"

"At the school gate?"

"Then wait for me, I'll come over right away."

"..."

After Li Jiao hung up the phone, she was extremely excited, Su Linlin asked.

"What's the matter, your father is here?"

"Well, he was at the gate of the school and brought me food for me to pick it up."

Su Linlin nodded: "Okay, then I'll go with you."

As she said, she shook the big bag in her hand and raised her eyebrows.

"Otherwise, you won't be able to carry it back by yourself in a while."

"Thank you, Linlin."

"Hi~ what a big deal, let's go together."

The school gate was a little far away, Li Jiao and Su Linlin walked slowly, and they also walked for ten minutes before they passed.