16.Night Training Part I

On both sides, the students began to drink water, collapsed and collapsed. Most people chose to sit down where they were. Here, standing Li Jiao and Zhang Jiu Ling looked a little prominent.

Fortunately, they are standing on the side, not particularly conspicuous.

Li Jiao lowered her head, her two small eyes wandered around, feeling more and more gazes on her body, and she felt uncomfortable all over.

The hat in my hand is like a hot potato, neither giving nor not giving it.

Just as she was hesitating whether to take the hat back, her hand suddenly loosened, and the hat in her hand was taken over.

Raising her head again, Zhang Jiu Ling buttoned her hat on his  head, raised his foot, and walked past her, bringing a wind.

With a clear, warm voice, leave a sentence.

"Rest in place."

Then, he walked to the front of the team.

Li Jiao was stunned, her gaze followed the person's figure, and it took a while before she was relieved.

The curvature of the corner of the mouth rises little by little. The eyes are slightly squinted, the tails of the eyes are upturned, and two cute dimples are grinning at the corners of the mouth, which are sweet and charming.

In my heart, I suddenly jumped for joy.

The girls in Class 2 have been paying attention to Zhang Jiu Ling, including later seeing the scene where Li Jiao handed someone a hat, and now they are all discussing in a low voice.

Li Jiao was in a good mood now, and suddenly felt complacent about this kind of other people's comments.

Hey, the instructor took my hat, took my hat hat...

Sit down and took a sip of water from the water glass.

After a while, the team set off again.

It's not too early, and I have to go back to school before the sun goes down.

At first, everyone thought about going back to school, and everyone was still fighting. Halfway through, the sun was in the sun, the temperature was high, and everyone was tired. Slowly, the pace was getting smaller.

The leading instructor walking in the forefront wiped the sweat from his forehead, looked at the dart team, and encouraged.

"Classmates, come on, it's not far away!"

"Cheer up!"

"Come on, let's sing a military song, and I will give you a start."

"One yeah, yeah, yeah, give me a steel gun

Two yeah two yeah two yeah two

Nothing is said for the motherland

Three yeah three soldiers and soldiers suffering for joy

The world is home

Hi hi hi

Where is me

Where is me

Where there is

One two three four

One two three four

One two three four

Warrior's song

…………"

Relying on military songs to inspire the spirit, after ten hours and a day, the military training team of Nantah University finally finished training from Maple Leaf Lake and returned to school.