43.Are You Blind??

After hanging up the phone, Li Jiao quietly walked into the bedroom, climbed onto the bed, and began to change clothes lightly. A lotus pink baseball uniform, a white baseball cap, and a small bag were suitable for leisure.

She quickly sorted out her clothes, and when she was putting on her shoes, she accidentally bumped into the shoe rack and made a soft noise.

Li Jiao quickly stabilized the shoe shelf, Su Linlin, who was living by the door, had already heard the sound, opened the curtain and poked her head out.

Her hair was messy, she stared in a daze, her eyes didn't open, she said sleepy.

"Jiao Jiao, where are you going so early?"

Li Jiao tilted her head, looked at her while putting on her shoes, and said in a low voice.

"Linlin awakened you?"

"The instructor is waiting for me downstairs. I'll go down."

"Oh, instructor."

"En? Instructor!"

Upon hearing this, Su Linlin suddenly became energetic, her eyes widened, and she said excitedly.

"The instructor is waiting for you downstairs. Have breakfast?"

"Oh~ so romantic~"

"Tsk tusk, I didn't expect that the instructor looked so cold during military training. Being a boyfriend is so caring."

The playful tone of Tao Kan successfully made Li Jiao blush and whispered.

"I'll bring breakfast for you in a while."

"I'm leaving now."

After speaking, she opened the door embarrassedly and walked out.

"Eh, Jiao Jiao Jiao Jiao."

Su Linlin sat on the bed, stretched out her hand anxiously to call people, but she was afraid that the sound would be too loud to wake up others, she stunned her head and her neck stretched out. Just like a giraffe eating grass in a zoo.

After looking at the windows and doors for a long time, Li Jiao was long gone.

"Eh~ Why is this girl running so fast, I just want to tell her don't worry and stay with others."

"Hi~ It's boring, really. I'm falling in love, and I won't listen to me."

"I can see it through, love is really...Hi~ Forget it, I'll go find my little brother in my dream."

"..."

Su Linlin pulled the curtains on the bed and fell back to sleep.

What hadn't noticed was that by the balcony, the green bed curtain opened a small gap. Tang Yuran looked at the closed bedroom door with thoughtful eyes.

"Instructor..."

When she took the elevator downstairs, Auntie Sleeper was not there, but the door was open. It was early and there were few students passing by.

Li Jiao was afraid that Zhang Jiu Ling had been waiting for a long time, so she trot out. The dormitory is there, and the white mist is faint and vague. The green trees are all blurred, showing only a rough green shadow.

The morning air is very fresh, take a breath, and feel refreshed.

Not far from the door, a black car stopped there, hazy. Zhang Jiu Ling stood in front of the car, with white mist lingering beside him, but he set off his figure even more beautifully. In the dim vision, that his's face was polished away from harshness and coldness.