57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???

"This classmate, I really can't accept it."

Li Jiao thought, the first time I met, people were so courteous. She is empty-handed, if she accepts it.

Did you really pull two dog's tail grasses from the flower bed and give them a gift?

After several times, Li Jiao said that she would not accept any roses. The male student should be anxious, his face flushed red, holding roses in both hands, and bowing again with a standard of ninety degrees.

He said in a loud voice as if he was willing to go.

"Student Li Jiao, please accept the roses and associate with me!"

"Bang bang bang—"

When the words fell, there were a few bangs, and a lot of ribbons spurted out from somewhere. Red, yellow, green, blue, purple, eloquent, flying all over the sky.

At the same time, an extremely romantic and sweet music sounded.

"Falling in love with you is like falling in love with milk bread~"

"We were born a couple, hopelessly~"

"..."

Under what circumstances, is this the scene of a wicked marriage proposal of which neurotic rich second generation? !

When Li Jiao looked back, the male student had changed his posture.

A pair of Kazulan's eyes are surprisingly bright, "Student Li Jiao."

Wow, so exciting.

This "virtuous proposal scene" seems to be hers.

Colorful ribbons flying in the sky, romantic music, a man kneeling on one knee. This picture instantly attracted a lot of people, not to mention. This is still at the gate of the girls' dormitory!

Girls are born to watch the excitement, it's really hard to keep a low profile.

Soon, there was a circle of people around.

Upstairs in each dormitory, there are still many people who stretch their necks from the balcony to look.

"I'll go, what's the situation?"

"Is it a proposal? Wow, it's so romantic."

"Ma Yeah, I caught up with the big marriage proposal."

"Come and see, come and see, it's a proposal!"

"Wow, it's quite romantic."

"..."

Li Jiao, who heard this sentence, silently complained, this classmate, where is the romance?

With this weird background music, and the male classmate who was kneeling on the ground, if the colorful ribbons all over the sky were turned white, Li Jiao felt that this was the scene of her coffin sealing.

I'm going to die, is it really good for you to be like this on her grave?

Surrounded by countless pairs of gossip eyes, the male student said affectionately: "Student Li Jiao, from the first time I saw you..."

"..."

I have to say that some idol dramas can only be seen in TV dramas. If you put it in reality, you might be thundered to death.

Li Jiao was like this. Hearing the "truth confession" of the male classmate who had never known each other, her heart did not fluctuate. It even started to be embarrassing.

How could this kind of plot that can only be seen in TV series appear to her?

It is estimated that this male student is really from the Department of Literature, and he can talk a lot, and it has been a few minutes. He was still talking about his admiration, continuous and unbroken.