61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.

In a blink of an eye, it is also the end of November.

As usual, a winter games will be held.

Long-distance running, sprinting, high jump, long jump, tug-of-war, discus throwing, shot throwing, all kinds of sports, all kinds of sports.

In each class, as usual, some people are required to participate in the competition.

Every project must also be attended by someone.

High jump and long jump, this is all good, it is a popular event. But this long-distance race, 3,000 meters, will be "killing" when it comes down. Who will report it?

Not to mention the girls in the art class.

There are only a few boys in the class who take full responsibility and have participated in several projects.

But the long-distance running item was still vacated.

Without it, it is too long, three kilometers.

You can't die if you run down.

Everyone didn't want to go, the sports committee was so anxious that as soon as they arrived in the professional class, they bothered the classmates to sign up.

"Please, sister, sister!"

"Help me sister!"

"Report one for a long-distance run. If you don't report it, I can't make a difference!"

In the end, he was ruthlessly rejected.

Everyone is also powerless, 3,000 meters, not 30 meters, you can run by running.

Su Linlin glanced at the dejected sports committee, turned around, and sighed beside Li Jiao who was shaping the draft.

"Sympathize with her for a second. No one signed up. It's not easy for her to deal with each other."

The pencil in her hand drew a few strokes on the white paper, roughly sketching a shape, Li Jiao stopped, glanced at the person, and smiled.

"Why, you want to become a hero and sign up for a long run to rescue her?"

Su Linlin waved her hands again and again, "Don't don't don't, my sports is the worst, the countdown is coming."

"Don't shame me up."

Li Jiao is about the same as her, sports is so bad that it can't help.

Turning her head, glanced at the frustrated sports committee, shook her head sympathetically.

"I'm not a savior."

"Eh, Jiao Jiao, let's go out and get some water. We will use it later in class."

"Good."

Li Jiao and Su Linlin carried small buckets and went out to collect water.

Behind her, there was always a line of sight, staring at the two from the beginning. The light in his eyes is dull and unclear.

Seeing that the two were going out, the man got up, walked to the frowning sports committee, and knocked on her drawing board.

The Sports Committee raised his head, "Yu Ran, what's the matter?"

Tang Yuran smiled slightly, "The counselor is looking for you and let you go there."

"Ah, isn't it?"

The sports committee hurriedly got up and said, "Then Yuran, please ask for a leave of absence for me later, just say that I will be late."

"Good."