37.His Request

"Instructor, can you tell me now, where are you going after military training?"

After asking this sentence, Li Jiao felt very worried, her big apricot eyes, moist, clean and clear. Zhang Jiu Ling could see his reflection in her eyes.

Why did she still ask this question? Didn't he answer her?

Unable to help, he lifted the corner of his mouth and smiled lightly.

"D-D-"

Just about to reply, a loud car whistle suddenly came from behind.

Turning to look, from a distance, a large army-green jeep was parked under the tree. Wang Haonan leaned out of the car and waved his hand vigorously.

"Boss—"

"Withdrawn!"

Hearing that, Zhang Jiu Ling turned his head, Li Jiao still stretched her head in front of her, looking at the people over there.

He said, "Hands out."

"Huh?" Li Jiao stretched out her little hand obediently.

In the palm of the hand, a piece of paper was placed on it, with words written on it, and a series of numbers.

The font is majestic, powerful, and arrogant like the owner, and the phoenix dances and the dragon flies.

What is this? Before Li Jiao asked this question, she heard Zhang Jiu Ling say again.

"Li Jiao."

"To!"

Li Jiao subconsciously stood up to her military posture and even saluted.

"It's my name, phone number, save it in your address book."

"Yes, promise to complete the task!"

Li Jiao replied in a loud voice, and when she finished speaking, she opened her eyes wide and looked dumbfounded.

What happened?

Zhang Jiu Ling slightly curled his lips, took a step forward, and put down Li Jiao's saluting hand. Looking at her, there is a soft light in her eyes like obsidian, gentle and tired, slowly.

"This is not a task, it is my request for you."

After he finished speaking, he suddenly became awe-inspiring, with a straight posture, his right foot close to his left foot. Stretching out his slender fingers, he wiped a handsome military salute from the side of his temple.

Li Jiao was stunned, her movements froze, and she stared at him blankly.

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling has already said the answer to that question.

"Instructor, can I ask you where you are going after the military training, I, I want to find you."

"You don't use it to find me."

"Because I will come to you."

"It's also because, I won't go..."

…………

Watching the army green jeep, got into the hazy white rain and fog. In the end, until the bottom of the car was invisible.

Li Jiao reacted afterwards, lowered her head and looked at the piece of paper in her hand.

The curvature of the corner of the mouth rose little by little, full of joy and joy, and finally, a small face was full of brilliant smiles.

This is simply, this is simply more surprising than her being Van Gogh's disciple of closing the window!