🍂 chapter-1 🍂

We were both young,when I first saw you~

We were both young,
when I first saw you~

•••••♪~♡♡~♪•••••

The night was deep, the bright moon was completely out. There inside a cutely decorated room on a fluffy soft bed sleeping an alluring beautiful boy hugging his most favourite tiger plushie closer to his heart without any care of the world.

The slight moonlight coming from the window was making direct contact with his body causing his porcelain skin to shine even more bright.

The boy looks so beautiful and alluring while sleeping like a small baby. His lips were parted slightly if look closely might see his bunny teeth poking out.

The door got open slowly with a creak sound as his mumma han jieun enters tip toeing in the room while carrying a chocolate cake in her hands carefully, which she made by her own knowing the fact that her precious baby loves homemade cake.

She sat on the bed after keeping the cake on the table. She already decorated the room with balloons and banners while her precious baby was sleeping. She looks at her son with love filled fond eyes caressing his head with her hands.

"Kookie baby wake up." She beamed booping his cute button nose.

He whined in his sleep because of the disturbance. He unwillingly opened his eyes when she kept pinching his adorable chubby cheeks softly. His big doe eyes came in the view.

He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes with his small fists while his small lips formed an adorable pout but that pout replaced with a beautiful bunny smile as well as all his sleepiness fly away when he saw his mumma showing him the cake.

"Happy birthday my baby kookie." Jieun wishes jungkook who was busy admiring his room smiling widely showing his bunny teeth while looking around.

"Oh my god thank you so much mumma. I love you so much." Jungkook exclaimed hugging her.

"Aww my baby, I love you too even more than my life." She kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Come now cut the cake." she said and he nodded bouncing like a bunny on the bed.

He closed his eyes and makes a wish as a blissful smile was present on his face lingering on his lips. After making the wish he blows the candles and cuts the cake.

His mumma was singing a birthday song alongwith clapping her hands in delight. Jungkook took the first piece of the cake and feeds his mumma. She fed him back.

"Now it's time for gift~" She sang and hands him his gift.

He hurriedly unwrapped the wrapper being impatient to open it as fast as possible. A grin spreads on his face widely when he saw his mom gifted him the teddy which he was wishing for a very long time.