🍂 chapter-40🍂

Say you won't let go?

~~✧•✧•✧~~~

A loud storm thundered in the quiet room from the screen which was displaying a drama in which the girl's mother almost got a mini heart attack when she saw her daughter's face that was covered with terrifying makeup and the absence of light made it worse.

The remote which had all attention on it a few minutes ago was not laying on the floor like a lifeless person.

But the two males were not even paying a single glance at it because they were long drowned into one another's eyes. 

Taehyung's arms were circled around jungkook's tiny waist while the younger boy had his arms around his neck staring deep in the dark chocolatey orbs.

Jungkook was the first one to come back to reality as he brought his hand near taehyung's face cupping the soft cheek with it. This made taehyung avert his eyes from him with slight red cheeks.

Those eyes then went on jungkook's cherry like lips and it made him to lick his lips unconsciously and jungkook to blush madly when he felt his gaze on his lips.

But he wants taehyung to kiss him again. Last time he was drunk that's why he don't remember how those pillowy lips felt against his soft ones.

He kept waiting but taehyung didn't move an inch. Then taehyung's eyes met with his doe eyes and that's when he saw hesitation yet longing in them. 

He sighed and started moving his face near taehyung's, who was still staring in his eyes. When his lips were an inch away from taehyung's he mumbled.

"You can kiss me, I am all yours." jungkook whispers, lips touched slightly with taehyung's.

His heart felt a pang when taehyung moved his face away from him. His eyes showed immense hurt and disappointment in them.

"Don't you love me anymore hyungie?" He asked, eyes welled up with tears as he put his head on taehyung's shoulder, hugging the boy tightly.

Taehyung took a long breath as his heartbeat was already quickened. It's not like he didn't want to kiss jungkook it's just that he was still afraid of showing his true emotions in front of jungkook. 

Fearing the boy will leave him again.

He was about to open his mouth when he heard sniffing sounds filling his ear. His eyes widened as heart beat increased even more hearing his love crying.

"Are you crying jungkook? Oh my god please don't cry i am sorry i didn't mean it that way. I am sorry bun please stop crying." Taehyung pleads helplessly, rubbing jungkook's back.

The name that slipped from taehyung's tongue made him cry out even more loudly. 

"Y-yes call m-me bun….. y-your bun hyungie o-only yours….." he sobbed, kissing taehyung's neck repeatedly.