🍂 Epilogue 🍂

I wanna grow old with you~I wanna die laying in your arms

I wanna die laying in your arms.....

~•✧•✧•✧•✧•~

Jungkook yelps when taehyung picks him up in bridal style. The elder then walks to their bed and gently throws him on it. 

They came home after everything got over. After reaching they first took a shower, jungkook in their bedroom and taehyung in the guest room.

Taehyung hovers over jungkook and leans closer to his face, nose touching and lips an inch away. His hot breath was fanning over jungkook's lips who closed his eyes as a shiver ran down his spine when he felt taehyung's hand on his thigh caressing the skin.

"Tonight I'm gonna make you mine once again. I'm gonna wreck you and paint you with my marks. Will you let me do it koo? Will you let me take you once again and make you mine again?" He husked, trailing his fingers sensually on jungkook's thigh, who started to breath heavily.

"Do it hubby paint me with your marks so that everyone knows whom i belong to. Wreck me like your personal doll, make me yours again, take me again hubby." 

Jungkook's every word did many things inside taehyung. He smashed his lips on jungkook's and started to devour them by biting, chewing and licking.

His hands started to roam around jungkook's body and soon his lips followed the path. He discarded his shorts and jungkook's clothes that was only a shirt which was not his, it was taehyung's. Beneath the younger was naked fully.

He tasted every inch of jungkook's body. He didn't leave a single place without painting it with his marks. He made love to his little husband the whole night without letting him breath for a second as his bun was screaming and moaning in pleasure.

They stopped when jungkook fell asleep after coming for don't know how many times. Taehyung was also tired as he just collapsed on the bed pulling his baby closer to his body.

–🥀–

It's been three months since taekook got married. Jungkook got to know many things. First one was, when mrs kim tricked him by saying taehyung find someone else and that someone was yeontan. 

When he got to know he got mad at her and stopped talking with her completely. She tried her best to make jungkook talk to her but the little bunny didn't. But at last he forgives her because he loves her way too much to stay angry on her.

Second thing was that his husband's company was named after him. He got to know 'kjk' is his name, kim jungkook. He cried that day because of his handsome husband. 

Everything was going fine but from the previous few days jungkook has been acting odd in taehyung's eyes.

He's been moody all day. His mood swings in the blink of an eye. At one time he would be cheerful and the next moment he would start crying for no reason.