🍂 chapter-29🍂

・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

.・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・

✨Long chp ahead. ✨

Jungkook's days were divided by his dad and mom. Because mr jeon wants to spend lots of time with his son and jungkook happily goes with him to Jeon house where he gets pampered by the jeon's.

When his time comes to stay at kim house he would gets same treatment there too. But what makes his heart jump in the joy was when he sees how much his hyungie misses him badly.

Every passionate kiss, every possessive mark on his milky skin, every single touch on his body he gets from taehyung shows him how much the said boy was craving and missing him.

The feeling of emptiness will gradually fade away from his heart when he gets in taehyung's arms. The longing for one another will come to an end after having one another closer.

Everything seems so perfect for jungkook. He got everything he desired for. He have the love of his life his taetae hyungie, his mom and now he got his dad back, what else he needs now?

Everything is perfect, too perfect for jungkook. His life was filled with love, joy and happiness.

But do these things will last long or they will get snatched from him?

--🥀--

"Noona wait." Aera heard an angelic voice calling her from behind.

She smiles brightly when she heard it and turns instantly to see jungkook running towards her.

"Omo calm down baby and tell me what's wrong? Why are you in hurry?" She asked running her fingers through his hairs, fixing them.

"Noona i have to return this book in library before lunch time. Can you hold my bag?" He asked and in response aera withdraws his bag from his shoulders.

"Go fast we will eat together and yeah be careful on the way ok." She said pinching his cheeks.

"Aye~ i am going now." Saying it jungkook darted towards the library.

Aera also made her way to the canteen. As she was about to enter but someone grabbed her hand stopping her on the way.

She frowned her eyes and turns. But her eyes widened slightly as heartbeat quicken when she saw jaehyun standing there holding her hand.

"O-oh hi j-jae i-i mean jaehyun ssi." She stuttered as she slowly freed her hand from his grasp.

If jaehyun's heart didn't ached it would be a lie. He doesn't like the way she called him formally. He knows it was him who told her to but now it's hurting him badly.