🍂 chapter-32🍂

I was a liar,I gave into the fire~I know i should've fought it,Atleast I'm being honest

I was a liar,
I gave into the fire~
I know i should've fought it,
Atleast I'm being honest.......

-----♡-----

Jungkook leans on the table putting his whole weight there. His lips trembled as tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

It hurts so much when the person you love more than your life treats you like a stranger, a fucking stranger.

Jungkook's heart broke into pieces seeing taehyung behaving like a stranger to him, as if they never met before. As if they never were together and don't even know eachother.

He had a hope that maybe taehyung will scold him, yell at him while asking the reason why did he left him but seeing taehyung it felt like the boy don't even care about it.

"S-so you don't c-care about me anymore hyungie?" Jungkook asked bitterly to himself while trying to contain his tears.

But then he shooks his head. He know taehyung can't forget about him. No, not a way not even in his dreams. His heart is telling him that taehyung can never forget him.

"I k-know you are mad, b-but d-don't do t-this t-to me please....... Don't s-stop loving me i-i will d-die without y-you." He pleads slowly while kneeling on the floor crying his heart out.

"I l-love you so m-much hyungie, don't l-leave me p-please." He begged sobbing.

But then the ringing of his phone echoed in the empty room instantly snapping him out from his depressed state. He hurriedly got back to his senses as he wipes off his tears and looks at the caller id.

It's from his dad. He calmed himself before answering the call. He got up from the floor.

"H-hello dad." He stuttered while trying to make his voice clear.

"Hello kookie? Baby are you crying? Tell me bub did something happened there? Did tae-"

"No dad nothing happened here. Umm by the way why did you called me dad?" He assured taking some slow deep breaths.

"Oh bub i will be there in a minute so i wanna ask are you done with your meeting?"

"Yes dad i am."

"Alright come out soon ok."

"Ok dad." He cuts the call and left the room.

He went to washroom and splashed the cold water on his face in attempt to make his face look less red and puffy. When he was sure he looks perfectly fine he left the washroom.

He took some slow steps while his eyes were busy looking for taehyung's cabin and soon he find it. He wanted to go inside but he don't have any reason and the way taehyung ignored him is also making him step back.