🍂 chapter- 5 🍂

Try'in not to breath 1, 2, 3~Try'in not to freak when you looking at me

Try'in not to freak when you looking at me.......

--❥๑❥๑--

"Chimchim hyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook whispers from behind to jimin who screams.

Well jimin was hiding behind a wall admiring his yoongi hyung who is playing basketball looking hella hot but then jungkook came behind him and called him out of nowhere causing him to freak out.

"Oh my god, kookie you scared the shit out of me." Jimin said breathing heavily as his hand was placed on his chest.

"Oh, i am sorry but what are you doing here?" Jungkook asks and jimin smiled shyly.

"I am waiting for Yoongi hyung to finish his practice so that i can give him his favourite kimchi stew which i made with my own beautiful little cute hands." Jimin exclaimed proudly.

"But hyung why you made it you had told your mom to do it or had ordered it from outside? Why bother making it your own?" Jungkook asks tilting his head in confusion.

Jimin was gawking at him like he have grown two heads.

"You don't know why?" He asks and jungkook shooks his head.

"You are so innocent then. It's ok let me tell you then. We should make our lover's favourite food by our own to impress them. Kookie come to my home this sunday let me teach you 'how to impress your crush'." Jimin said causing jungkook to nod his head jumping up and down.

"Omo, yoongi hyung is coming what should i do, what should I do?" Jimin said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Relax hyung just give him- TAEHYUNGIE HYUNGIE." Jungkook shouts when he saw taehyung coming towards them.

While taehyung who was peacefully going to the ground after hearing jungkook's shout he immediately turns ready to run away from there.

But jungkook was fast enough to run to him and hug him from behind. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat feeling the warm body of jungkook on his back.

"Where are you going hyungie? Didn't you see i was waiting for you?" Jungkook mumbled on taehyung's back pouting.

Taehyung was breathing heavily as his heart starts to race madly. It's like his heart will come out of his chest at this rate. He gulped and then hurriedly removed jungkook's arms from his waist. He turns and faced jungkook.

"Why were you waiting for me?" Taehyung asks jungkook who was busy in staring at him with heart eyes.

"Kook?" Taehyung calls him little louder and he finally got back to his senses.

"Yes hyungie? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asks innocently causing taehyung to frown.

"No i don't, but what the hell are you doing here? You have a class right now, don't you?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brows while jungkook looks around nervously not meeting with taehyung's eyes.