🍂 chapter-23🍂

Still with you~

Still with you~

~~❥๑❥๑❥~~

"A-are you sure doctor t-these reports are t-true?" Mr jeon asked with teary eyes.

"Yes mr jeon congratulations." Doctor replies smiling.

"Oh m-my god thank you s-so much i-i am r-really greatful." Mr jeon said now sheding happy tears.

He then hurriedly unlocked his phone to call someone.

"Hello cancel my today's schedule i am not coming to the office."

Saying it he made his way to his car and drove off to his long lost only destination.

--🥀--

"Go call that ugly jungkook here." Aera orders one of her friend who just rolled her eyes at her words.

"He is way more beautiful than you." She mumbled but nonetheless left to call jungkook.

She enters the classroom and saw jungkook studying a book with full concentration. She stood in front of him.

"Oh my god!! Jungkook, what are you doing here? Your hyungie is fighting there." She said shockingly making jungkook to stand up from his chair worriedly.

"What do you mean my hyungie is fighting? And where is he?" Jungkook asked impatiently while the girl she smirked internally.

"Come lemme take you there." She said.

Jungkook just followed her without thinking twice. When it comes to taehyung he don't think anything else other than the said boy.

She takes him far away from the class to an abandoned room. When they reached there jungkook starts to look for his hyungie. He got mad when he find no-one there.

"Where is my hyungie?" He asked angrily.

But then aera came there with a smirk on her face. She stood in front of jungkook.

"How could you be so stupid huh jungkook-ah? I thought you still have a brain but i guess it was just my imagination." She said shooking her head in fake disappointment.

"What the hell are you talking?" Jungkook asked irritated.

"That we tricked you and guess what? If we left you here locking in the room no one i repeat no one gonna come here and save you." She said while motioning her friends to push jungkook in the room.