🍂 chapter-13🍂

I fell in love with you

I don't know how,
I don't know why.
I just did.

●●❀●❀●❀●●

"I love you taetae hyungie be mine."

Not only taehyung but jimin and aera stood there with shock written faces. They never thought jungkook will kiss taehyung in front of everyone.

Taehyung soon comes back to reality and grabbed jungkook's hand. He drags him with himself without uttering a single word.

Jungkook thought that taehyung is mad at him so he keep quiet while face hang low.

Taehyung dragged him to an empty room and when they enters the room taehyung closed the door.

Jungkook was still looking down with trembling body. His eyes were teary thinking that maybe taehyung brought him here to reject him. His heart clenched at the word 'rejection'.

"Did you meant what you said there?" Taehyung asked putting his index finger on jungkook's chin making him face himself.

Jungkook's lips starts to shake as a drop of tear flowed down his cheek but taehyung was quick enough to wipe it off with his thumbs. Jungkook nods his head.

"Words bun." Taehyung demands in his deep voice sending chills to jungkook's body.

"Y-yes i mean e-every single word w-which i said there." Jungkook replies now meeting his eyes with taehyung's.

"Say it again." Taehyung said more like pleads him.

"I-i love you hyungie, i-i really do." Jungkook confessed.

His eyes goes all round the next second when taehyung smashed his lips on his soft ones.

Jungkook clutched taehyung's jacket tightly as his lips turned wobbly. His heart rate increased, thousands of butterflies start to roam in his tummy.

He closed his eyes to feel taehyung's lips more. Taehyung pulled jungkook more closer by his waist causing their clothed chest to press against eachother.

He start to move his lips on jungkook who did the same. Taehyung sucked jungkook's lower lip and then upper causing jungkook's toes curl in his shoes at the intensity.

Taehyung tilted his head to kiss jungkook more passionately. He bites on his lower lip but jungkook didn't opened his mouth as he don't know about these things, so taehyung squeezed his waist earning a gasp from jungkook.

He took the opportunity and enters his tongue into the sweet cavern. Taehyung roams his tongue in every inch of jungkook's mouth. He sucked on jungkook's tongue hard causing said boy to moan.