🍂 chapter-16🍂

But you never be alone~I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Enough now love you are sleepy baby. Come let's sleep." Taehyung said trying to bring jungkook closer to him.

But jungkook he put his palm on taehyung's chest stopping his actions.

"No hyungie i am not sleepy. How can i? Tomorrow we are going on our first date, oh my god i am so excited. Tell me nah where are we going?"

Jungkook asked pouting because he was doing it from the whole day asking taehyung where are they going for the date.

Taehyung planned everything for their first date. He was also very excited for their date just like jungkook but difference is that jungkook is showing and he is not.

He planned the place and other things. He is excited yet nervous too.

He know jungkook will like everything which he had planned but still he don't want anything to get ruined. He just hope everything goes as planned.

"Babybun you will know everything tomorrow now come on please, hyungie is sleepy. Don't be so cruel to your poor boyfriend who wants to sleep hugging his softy squishy cuddly baby bunny."

This time taehyung whines with pouty lips looking at jungkook with puppy eyes.

Jungkook's heart melts at the sight as he went in taehyung's arms after kissing his lips.

"I'm sorry hyungie bunny was meanie but now let's sleep, okie." Jungkook said and kissed taehyung's cheek.

"Ok. Good night sweetheart." Taehyung said kissing his head and turn off the lights.

"Good night taehyungie hyungie hyung. I love you so much." Jungkook said his voice came out muffled because his face was buried in taehyung's chest.

"I love you too." And both drifted to dreamland.

--🥀--

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly when sunrays were directly felling on his handsome face. He rubs his eyes with his fist gently.

He looks down on his chest to see the beautiful sight of his bunny sleeping peacefully keeping his head on his chest, while soft locks were falling on his beautiful face covering his eyes.

His slight pink cheeks and naturally pouty lips were pouting more, making him look like an angel.

"I am really very lucky to have you in my life. You are my life, my little angel." Taehyung whispers in his morning deep voice.