🍂 chapter-37🍂

The truth untold~

The truth untold~

•••••✿♡✿•••••

Mr kim made his way inside the college to the principal's office. Seeing him, the principal greeted him and asked about his arrival while he told the reason that he came here to check taehyung's result.

The principal tells him the room where he can meet taehyung's teacher. He thanks him before heading towards the room.

He walks inside after getting permission from the teacher. The teacher, mr song stood up from his chair greeting him.

"Good morning mr song i am kim daehyung, taehyung's father." He said while the teacher nods.

"Oh good morning Mr. Kim, please have a seat." Mr song offered and mr kim obeyed.

He sat down on the chair in front of mr song who did the same following him. 

"I will not take your much time mr song, i came here for my son's result. So can you please show me his results." Mr kim informed, getting straight to the point.

"Oh sure mr kim. Umm what was the name?" He asked.

"It's kim taehyung." Mr kim replies and he nods.

"Kim taeyoung….. kim taeyoung." Mr song kept mumbling under his breath while finding the name in his files, only he can hear himself.

When he found the name on a file he hurriedly took it out and opened it. But soon his smiling face turned into a frown as he sighs loudly, scaring mr kim in process.

"I am sorry to inform you this, but your son is not doing well nowadays. You can see how low his marks are." The teacher expressed his disappointment, showing the marks sheet to mr kim.

Mr kim got a mini heart attack almost there when he saw how little marks taehyung got. But this can't be possible? Taehyung can never get this result, now way.

He can't believe his own eyes even after seeing the results. His son who never got less than 95% is now getting just 70%.