🍂 chapter-12🍂

Can I call you baby?Can you be my friend??Can you be my lover up until the very end???

Can you be my friend??
Can you be my lover up until the very end???

-----❥❥♡❥❥-----

Jungkook was damn sure that his mom is hiding something from him. The way she smirks whenever taehyung is around him just looks so creepy to him.

But one thing more happened. He is getting more confident from last some day for confessing his love to his hyungie. The reason for his confidence is taehyung himself.

Because of taehyung's behaviour towards him. Taehyung now stays glued to him whenever he gets time. He would stare at jungkook for long time without blinking. And one more thing 'the kim taehyung' whines when jungkook don't give him attention.

Right now jungkook was blushing madly well why not? First he was sitting on taehyung's lap with back touching taehyung's hard chest.

Taehyung have his arms wrapped around his petite waist tightly. Taehyung was the one who told jungkook to sit on his lap and second taehyung is staring at him continuously without blinking his eyes.

"H-hyungie look t-there the scenery is s-so beautiful." Jungkook stuttered while a bright blush spreads on his cheeks.

He thought taehyung will avert his eyes on tv but how wrong he was because taehyung still kept staring at him shamelessly.

"Hmm indeed very beautiful." Taehyung replies dreamily and kissed jungkook's earlobe.

Jungkook shivered as his hold on taehyung's hands tighten which were on his waist.

"H-hyungie......." Jungkook spoke shyly.

"Yes baby what is it?" Taehyung asked whispering in his ear with his deep husky voice sending shivers to jungkook's body.

Jungkook took a deep breath to prepare himself to confess his feelings to taehyung because right now he have little bit confidence in him.

"Hyungie i-i...you..." Jungkook blabbed heart pounding out of his chest.

"What is it say it clearly baby?" Taehyung asked nuzzling his nose into jungkook's neck.

Jungkook unconsciously tilted his head to give more access to taehyung. Taehyung buried his face more in jungkook's neck to inhale his intoxicating scent which was driving him crazy.

Jungkook starts to breath heavily when he felt taehyung's lips on his neck.

He opened his mouth to say something but then taehyung's phone starts ringing. Taehyung groans and removed his face from jungkook's neck while taking his phone from the table.

Jungkook frowned while lips jutted up forming a pout. He just wanted taehyung to stay closer to him. He wanted to tell him everything.

"Hello dad."