🍂 chapter-11🍂

My heart is stereo~it beats for you so listen close,Hear my thoughts in every note

My heart is stereo~
it beats for you so listen close,
Hear my thoughts in every note.......

•••••♡♡♡•••••

"Tae finish your food right now." Mrs kim orders strictly seeing taehyung not eating but playing games in his phone.

"I will but first take that beans away." Taehyung said pointing at the beans dish.

"No you have to eat it or else you are not getting any food today." She stated now getting more frustrated.

"Mom, no don't do-" jungkook was cut off by mrs kim.

"No kookie he is being a brat now." Mrs kim stops him causing jungkook to pout.

"I will not eat it, do whatever you want." Saying that taehyung stands up from the chair and went away.

"Tae no baby come back here, tae stop there, what's wrong with him." Mrs kim was caught off guard.

Because taehyung never did something like this before. Yes he would never eat what he don't like but he never went away like this. He would always force his mom to make something else for him.

"Mom hyungie didn't had his dinner too." Jungkook informed biting his lower lip.

"He never did something like this before. I have to talk to him. Something is bothering my baby." Mrs kim mumbled before standing up.

Mrs kim went to taehyung's room while jungkook to living room giving some alone time to them. Mrs kim knocks on door of taehyung's room and went inside when he said come in.

"Tae baby what's wrong?" The first thing she asked after sitting beside him.

"Nothing is wrong mom why?" He asked giving her a small smile which didn't reached her eyes.

She can see how tired and exhausted taehyung looks. He don't look happy to her.

"No there is something. What's wrong bub please tell me whats it that is bothering you?" She asked softly caressing his head.

Taehyung sighs heavily and put his head on his mom's lap. She kept patting his head gently. After staying like this for a moment taehyung spoke up.

"Mom I'm tired, tired of everything. I guess nothing is left in my life except for studying and working in the office. I don't have my own life except this two things." Taehyung sighed closing his eyes. His voice was full of vulnerability.

He don't have problem with studying he is a top student. But his dad is forcing him to learn everything about business by sending him to his office everyday. He gives him paperwork and other things to do. It's too much for him.

Mrs Kim's heart hurted seeing her son. She kissed his forehead still caressing his head gently.

"No baby it's not like that, i will talk to dad ok. I know it's too much for you and don't worry about it anymore baby, it's your age to enjoy your life and i will not let anyone to destroy it even it's your own dad, i promise." She reassured while taehyung smiles looking up at her.