🍂 chapter-22🍂

Uwu this is so cute

Uwu this is so cute. 😍❣️

~❥~๑♡๑~❥~

Jungkook was in the library studying for his upcoming test. He was alone as eunwoo and yugyeom were on their way to library.

"Are you Jeon jungkook?"

Someone calls him diverting his attention from the books.

"Yes?" He asked looking at the person confusedly.

"Principal sir is calling you." The boy said.

Jungkook's confused face turned to a shocked one. Why the hell is principal calling him?

"Oh ok thank you." He said and the other left after saying bye.

Jungkook stood up from his chair and about to pick all his belongings from the table but his bestfriends came there.

"Kookie where are you going?" Yugyeom asked.

"Principal sir called me so I'm going to his office." Jungkook informed.

"Why? Did you do anything?" This time eunwoo asked with a teasing smile.

"Shut up woonie. I am leaving." Jungkook said and left after taking his phone only.

He toddles to the office. He don't want to but he was feeling nervous. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

He enters when his principal gave him permission. There was someone else too, who was looking like a rich business man.

"Good morning sir." Jungkook greets his principal.

"Oh jungkook good morning. How are you doing?" Principal asked smiling widely for unknown reason?

"I am doing good i think." Jungkook replies unsure about his own answer feeling extremely nervous.

"Very good." The principal said while the other man was staring at jungkook with a small smile.

"Umm sir why did you call me here?" Jungkook asked confusion can clearly seen on his face.

"Oh right i called you here to ask you about your studies. How's your studies going? I saw your result improved very well in the maths." His principal said smiling.

Jungkook felt relieved as he exhale the breath he was holding from don't know how long.

"It's great sir. And about my maths it improved alot because of my taetae hyungie." He answered with a proud smile.

"As in kim taehyung?" His principal asked and he nods instantly.

"Oh very good. Keep it up son and if you face any kind of problem just inform your teachers or you can come to me ok." He continues and jungkook nods.