🍂chapter-36🍂

Love 💜💜

Love 💜💜

••♡•♡•♡•♡•♡••

As soon as both entered the bathroom, taehyung locked the door behind him so no one can disturb his talk with the bamboo guy.

Bambam saw him locking the room and a sense of dread ran down his spine when he felt the dark aura surrounding taehyung and that darken expressions on his face.

All hairs on his body stood on their ends, when taehyung put his right hand on his shoulder, eyes piercing through his soul.

"Who are you to my babybun?" Taehyung asked in his most deepest voice giving goosebumps to bambam.

"I-i am h-his b-boyfriend hyung." 

The next moment bambam was on the floor, holding his jaw crying in pain. Taehyung grabbed his collar, pulling him up by it, making bambam stand on the floor. By now bambam was praying to his angels to save him from this possessive tiger.

"I asked who are you to my babybun?" Taehyung asked again staring dead in his eyes.

"I-i am just h-his bestfriend h-hyung. We planned it to make you jealous- ahh~" taehyung punched him in the stomach.

And bambam his soul left his body.

"It was your idea, wasn't it?" Taehyung asked and he nodded, holding his tummy. 

"You dared to touch him, you dared to touch his waist, that waist on which only i have rights on, that waist only i can grab, only i can wrap my arms around it and you dared to touch him huh?" Taehyung growled, twisting bambam's arm, which made the said boy yelp loudly.

"Ouch~ i am sorry hyung i am sorry please forgive me it was him who force me to make you jeal- ahh~"

He yelped more loudly when taehyung twisted his arm more. 

"Shut up and now listen to me, stay away from him and don't, i repeat DON'T ever touch him. He is only mine, fucking mine to touch, got it?" Taehyung demands while he nodded abruptly.

Taehyung slowly loosened his hold on bambam and then let him go completely which made the boy to collide with the wall.

Taehyung started to breath heavily while clenching his fists. He was feeling the urge to beat the shit out of the boy but he controlled himself.

He ran his fingers through his hairs while closing his eyes. He took some deep breaths while counting to 10, which helped him to gain some control himself.

He opened his eyes and splashed the cold water on his face, which ran down to his neck, wetting his shirt in the process. He was completely calm by now as he wipes his face.