🍂 chapter-20🍂

He's out his head,I'm out my mind~We got that love the crazy kind

He's out his head,
I'm out my mind~
We got that love the crazy kind.....
I am his and he is mine~
In the end it's him and i

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Taehyung messaged jungkook telling him that he is leaving soon. He was feeling hurt when he ignored his bun. He decided he will listen to his baby while keeping his anger away from them.

"Tae stop ignoring him he was crying very bad after you left." Jimin informed.

While taehyung's heart clenched badly. He hates it when the younger cry. He knows after yesterday's night jungkook was crying.

Jungkook's red swollen eyes were all evidence of it. But for him his anger was more important.

He clenched his fist when the pain in his heart kept on increasing.

"I will talk to him after going home." Taehyung said causing jimin to smile widely.

"Really thank god. We don't like to see our kookie sad." Jimin said sadly making taehyung more guilty.

"Don't worry i will make my baby happy." Taehyung said he then glanced at the time.

"Alright chim i have to go now." Taehyung said before leaving the college.

He went to the office as he have work nowadays because his dad is not back from his business trip.

He made his way towards his home. He almost forgot about the meeting with kai as he have only his jungkook in his mind.

But when kai called him he remembered everything. He turned again and made his way to the cafe.

He entered the cafe and found kai when the said boy waved at him. He went to the table and sat on the chair infront of kai.

"Hey." He greets when the other one kept staring at him.

"Oh h-hi. Umm what would you like to eat let's order-"

"No it's fine i am not hungry." Taehyung cuts him off.

"Ok so what about a drink please let's have a drink together." Kai pleads making it hard for taehyung to say no.

"Umm ok i will have strawberry milkshake." Taehyung said making kai happy.

Kai calls a waiter and then orders their milkshakes. He turns to taehyung who was looking at his wrist watch watch.

"Now tell me what you wanted to talk about?" He asked.

"Oh yeah umm do you remember when we first became friends? At that time i never liked you both. In beginning i wanted to spoil your reputation in the college, me and my friends even made a plan. But as time start to pass i started to like you. I even forgot my own plan. But my friends didn't." Kai stops and sighs sadly.