🍂 chapter-30🍂

How much more do i have to wait?How many more days do i have to stay up all nights??Until i can see you???Until i can meet you?????

How many more days do i have to stay up all nights??
Until i can see you???
Until i can meet you?????

~~♡•✿•♡•✿•♡~~

Three years later~

"Kookie baby wake up we are about to land." Mr jeon shakes his sleepy son who just whines in response.

"Nuu lemme sleep dad." The whiny baby pouted but his pout only deepen when his dad kept disturbing his precious sleep.

"Aish i will let you sleep in the car now get up and see we are back to seoul after 3 years." Mr jeon cheered while jungkook finally opened his doe eyes while rubbing them with his fists.

"I know dad now stop behaving like a monkey." He said rolling his eyes when he saw his dad was literally bouncing on his seat.

"What did you say you brat?" Mr jeon asked playfully glaring at jungkook.

"That you are a monkey Jeon jungksuk." Jungkook replies sassily while his dad was ready to smack his coconut head.

But stops when he heard the announcement that the plane will be landing soon. Later the plane lands.

--🥀--

"OH MY GOD PAPA KOOKIE.."

Both turns hearing the familiar voice and there they finds aera running towards them with jaehyun and mrs kim.

Aera engulfs both of them in a tight hug while breathing heavily. Jungkook and mr jeon smiles widely and hugs her back.

"Aera my princess how are you?" Mr jeon asks patting her back.

"You both are back I'm fine now." She replies sniffing slightly.

She then moves back to let mrs kim to hug them. Mrs kim hugs her bestfriend first.

"Bro you looks like a grandpa now." The first thing she said plucking a white hair from his head.

"Ouch..... yaah shut up you ajumma- owwie~ leave my ear you evil lady." He winced in pain when she twisted his ear.

"How dare you to call me ajumma huh?" She shouted twisting his ear even more while the poor man was crying helplessly.

Jungkook who was watching them from very beginning was biting his lips harshly to stop his lips from trembling. He was seeing mrs kim after three years and he knows how much he missed her.