🍂 chapter-25🍂

Hold my hand and save me,I need you love before i fall~

I need you love before i fall~

--✯-◕-✿-◕-✯--

"Oh god my baby is awake. Kookie you are not hurt anywhere right? Tell mom she will call doctor uncle-"

Mrs kim stops her ramblings when she saw how the younger was caressing taehyung's head softly whispering something into his ears while the said boy was latched on him like a baby koala.

She smiles fondly taking slow steps towards the bed. She kissed both of their foreheads after reaching there.

"Tae baby get up he needs to rest." She said softly.

In response she heard a whine from taehyung but nonetheless he decided to get up. Jungkook tighten his arms around the elder when he saw him getting up.

"No hyungie don't go stay with me in my arms." This time jungkook whines.

Taehyung raised his head, staring at jungkook with soft tender filled eyes. He leans closer and pecked his nose.

"I am not going anywhere love but you need to rest." He said nuzzling his nose on the younger's cheek.

"So what? Just keep hugging me like this, i only need you." Jungkook exclaimed lips jutted up forming an adorable pout.

"I will not go away from you, i also need you, only you." Taehyung said kissing the pout away.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw the bewitching bunny smile forming on the younger's lips.

The most favourite thing of taehyung after those sparkling doe eyes of his bun.

"I love you so much." Taehyung whispers staring at his favourite doe eyes.

"I love you too." Jungkook whispers back with a blissful smile tugging on his lips.

Mrs kim left the couple alone while a soft smile while shaking her head in contentment. She went to doctor asking if they can take jungkook home on which the doctor gave the permission while prescribing the medicines.

On the way she send the kids to thier homes after assuring jungkook is fine.

"Tae let's take kookie home, i already asked doctor." Mrs kim said entering through the door.

"Ok mom." Taehyung replies and lifts jungkook in his arms.

Jungkook wraps his arms and legs around his neck and waist. Taehyung securely held him while walking out from the room.

Seeing them leaving the room mr jeon rushed towards taehyung. Mrs kim who already understood his intentions blocks his way by standing infront of taehyung and jungkook.