🍂 chapter- 3 🍂

Hey beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful angel 😍💜

-----<<<❥>>>-----

Today was the first day of jungkook in the college where his taetae hyungie studies. He was squealing in excitement because he will go there with his taetae hyungie.

He woke up early near six in the morning. He did his morning routine and after that he starts to select clothes for college which took him nearly two hours.

Well it was worthy because he is satisfied with his clothing. He have to look pretty for his hyungie and while looking in the mirror he can say he is looking pretty indeed.

After staring himself for more than an hour he decided to go in the dinning room. He heard mrs kim and taehyung's voice from outside of the room. He quickly ran inside.

His eyes immediately starts to find the love of his life and when he saw taehyung his breath hitched.

There his hyungie sitting on the chair with all his glory having breakfast while using his phone. He is looking breathtaking without even trying.

'Oh my gorgeous banana milk, he is looking so handsome. I wanna kiss him.....'

"Oh good morning kookie, come sit here." Mrs kim said taking him out of his drooling state.

"Good morning mom." He greets her and sat beside taehyung.

Jungkook starts to call mrs kim mom after she told him to because she already thinks of him as her son in law.

Taehyung didn't even glanced at jungkook. He was so into his phone to even notice a sulking bunny who was staring at him without blinking.

"Good morning hyungie." Jungkook greets in overly excited voice.

"Morning." He said mindlessly.

Jungkook puckered his lips out when taehyung still didn't looked at him. Mrs kim saw his sulking face so she decided to interrupt taehyung's loving time with his darling phone.