🍂 chapter- 6 🍂

When you close your eyes tell me, what are you dream'in~Everything i want to know it all

what are you dream'in~
Everything i want to know it all......

-----๑•๑•♡•๑•๑------

"Kookie baby let mom do it, you will hurt yourself bub." Mrs kim said worriedly.

Why not because for the first time in the life jungkook is entered the kitchen not to eat but to cook something for taehyung.

"No mom i will do it myself. Chimchim hyung told me to make it myself." Jungkook replied cutting the strawberries with full concentration.

"But-"

"Mom let me do it pwease." Jungkook said giving his puppy eyes to mrs kim who sighs and nods unwillingly.

"But i will be staying here so that you won't hurt yourself, got it?" She orders and he nods smiling.

Whole time jungkook did all work with mrs kim helping him sometimes while keeping her eyes on him so that he won't hurt himself.

Jungkook smiled clasped his hands together when he saw the pancakes. He starts to decorate it with the strawberry jam and adding fresh strawberries on it.

"Omo kookie they look so good. Hmm i bet tae will definitely like it." She exclaimed smiling softly.

Jungkook smiled back but deep down he was really nervous. Well why not for the first time in his life he made something for taehyung. If taehyung didn't liked it then?

He shook his head to get rid of negative thoughts and takes the well decorated pancakes plate with him and walks to the dinning room.

Not too late taehyung came down. Mrs kim want to tell him about the pancakes but before she can say anything taehyung spoke up.

"Good morning mom. Please give me my breakfast i am starving." Taehyung said and went to sit on his chair.

Jungkook was standing there looking at him biting his lips. Taehyung saw him and furrowed his eyes.

"Good morning kook." He greets.

"G-good morning h-hyungie." Jungkook stutters giving him a small smile.

Taehyung now is damn sure something is definitely wrong with the younger. why not the boy is always excited like an bunny but today he is just standing there quietly.

But then his eyes landed on the pancakes which jungkook was carrying in his hands.

"Wow." Taehyung exclaimed in surprise staring at the delicious pancakes.

After hearing him jungkook's smile grew. He stares at taehyung whose face is showing how surprised he is after seeing the pancakes.

Taehyung looks up at jungkook who was already looking at him with a smile on his face. Jungkook went closer to taehyung.