🍂 chapter-17🍂

Lemme show you love~I don't pretend

I don't pretend.......
Stick by mah side even
when the world is givin in.💞

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Jungkook's eyes tear up after seeing taehyung like this vulnerable. He put his hands on taehyung's cheeks caressing them softly with his thumbs before speaking.

"When i was twelve i started to admire no adore you... at that time i didn't know what love was. But whatever it was i just had that only for you. When i turned sixteen i got to know that i not only admire you but also love you. After that my love for you only increased day by day and is still increasing. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. You are only one for me too. I need you the way you need me, my heart already belongs to you and will always. I love you taetae hyungie more than my life and you are my life hyungie my whole world."

At the end he couldn't control himself as a sob escaped from his mouth. Not only him but taehyung was also crying silently.

Both had their eyes closed with foreheads pressed together while hugging eachother. At this moment both know they can't live without eachother. They can't even imagine their life without one another.

After staying like that for sometime taehyung opened his eyes. He smiled softly looking at his babybun who was sniffing with eyes shutter close, cheeks were red and glossy with tears while lips were also cherry red.

Taehyung wipes his cheeks with his thumbs. Jungkook also opened his eyes blinking them cutely making taehyung to smile fondly at him.

"Why are you so beautiful my love?"

He leaned down and rubs their nose together making jungkook to lower his eyes with a shy smile.

But then taehyung joined their lips together and start to kiss him passionately. He kissed back eagerly with equal passion.

When they run out of the breath both pulls out. But rather than taking breath taehyung starts to kiss jungkook's jaw.

He trails his lips down to kiss jungkook's neck giving open mouth kisses there. Jungkook tilts his head while breathing heavily threading his fingers in taehyung's hairs.

"Ahh h-hyungie....."

He moaned when taehyung bit a certain spot on his neck. He bite his lower lip to stop the embarrassing sounds coming from his mouth but he can't because of the pleasure he was receiving from taehyung.

It's first time taehyung is marking him and he is loving it. It's a different kind of pleasure he never experienced before. The way taehyung's tongue is working on his skin is just driving him crazy.

He kept moaning lowly while taehyung was sucking his neck biting it hardly. Taehyung's hand were caressing his waist while kissing his neck.

He start to leave marks on jungkook's clear collarbones panting them with his purple and blue marks.