🍂 chapter- 7 🍂

You never be alone~I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

You never be alone~
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.....

~•~❥~•~

Taehyung reached home panting heavily gasping for oxygen. He runs inside his home. He knows how he reached here just in ten minutes.

He got a call from his mom. She told him to come back immediately but it's not what made him to rush, it's the way she said. She was crying badly over phone.

He runs to his mom's room. There he saw his mom sobbing badly and this broke his heart into million pieces. He instantly went to her and hugs her.

"Mom what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks with heart beating quickly in worry.

After knowing it's taehyung she hugs him tightly sobbing more loudly now. Taehyung don't know what to do now? How to make her stop from crying? He is feeling helpless.

"Mom please tell me what's wrong? And where is koo? Is he fine?" Taehyung asked now getting panicked is jungkook alright?

"T-tae e-eunnie, s-she......" Mrs kim tried to say but couldn't complete her sentence.

"What happened to eunnie aunty? Is she fine?" Taehyung asks getting more and more worried with every passing second.

"T-tae.....s-she l-left u-us......s-she left t-this w-world......" Mrs kim cried out loudly.

Taehyungie blood ran cold after hearing his mom. Jieun aunty his second mother left them. No this can't be possible? She can't leave them. No, no this is not true.

She was such an innocent soul who used to love tae just the way she loves kook. Taehyung's eyes watered as tears start to flow continuously.

"W-what how is this p-possible, s-she went f-for her business t-trip. N-no this c-can't be t-true, you yourself t-told me this." Taehyung shooks his head, lower lip trembling.

"S-she never w-went on a-any b-business trip, s-she was t-there for h-her t-treatment, s-she had b-blood c-cancer." Mrs kim sobbed.

Taehyung's heart start to clench badly his aunt was suffering all this time and jungkook- his heart stopped. Does kook know?

"M-mom d-do koo k-know?" Taehyung asks and closed his eyes when she nods.

Tears start to fall down even more thinking how jungkook had felt when he got to know about it.

"S-she called h-him w-when doctor t-told h-her that she h-have o-only few m-moments to s-spend....." she said tears never stopping.

"W-where is h-he?" Taehyung asks.

"I-in his r-room, but h-he is n-not letting a-anyone i-in his r-room." She informed taehyung.

"I-i am going to h-him he n-needs me mom m-my bun needs me." Taehyung mumbled while running to jungkook's room.