🍂 chapter-14 🍂

☆ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ~☆

»»——⍟——««

"You are not kidding me right? You both are really in relationship right?" Mrs kim asked for nth time staring at the newest couple in front of her.

"Yes mom." And jungkook replies blushing for nth time with the same shy smile.

And for taehyung he had same done look on his face from the beginning.

"We are damn serious mom but for you let me repeat it again. I, kim taehyung really is one and last boyfriend of Jeon jungkook and in future will his husband too." Taehyung said making jungkook to blush even more and mrs kim to squeal loudly.

"Omo finally my babies are dating. Yessss." She jumped excitedly.

She was about to ask again but got cut off by taehyung's phone which starts ringing. Taehyung excused himself to attend the call.

"Kookie you are officially my future son-in-law now." Mrs kim exclaimed happily while jungkook nods smiling.

"Mom did you heard hyungie said he will be my future husband?" Jungkook asked bashfully staring at mrs kim innocently.

"Ofcourse, tae is dead serious about you. I guess he will marry you right after your graduation but if he didn't then i will force him to marry you." Mrs kim chirped with a brightest smile on her face.

"Omo really!!" Jungkook semi yelled in excitement. Mrs kim nods.

"But tell me how all of this happened? I mean you are the one confessed to him right?" Mrs kim asks curiously.

"Yeah, i am one who confessed first." Jungkook replies making mrs kim more impatient.

"Tell me the details kookie." She said impatiently.

"It's i didn't planned to confess but because of my classmate i had to. She went to hyungie and confessed before me. I got angry and stood infront of hyungie." Jungkook paused.

"Then kookie next please don't stop, i want whole tea just spill it already." Mrs kim said eagerness visible on her face.

Jungkook took a deep breath while nodding his head.

"Then i declined her and then i-i...i k-kissed hyungie and confessed to him-"

He got cut off by mrs kim who squeals loudly while pulling him from the couch.

"Omo my son-in-law is so bold just like his mom, i am proud of you my baby. Just let dad come i will tell him everything. Oh my god I'm so excited to spill everything to him, even my stomach is aching now." Mrs kim exclaimed dramatically yet excitedly and hugs him.