🍂 chapter-19🍂

Could you find the way to let me down slowly➷A little sympathy i hope you can show me

A little sympathy i hope you can show me.
If you wanna go then i'll be so lonely~
If you leaving baby let me down slowly.......

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The night was extremely dark and cold jungkook. He kept waiting for taehyung while sitting on the cold floor near the large window of the room.

He didn't averted his eyes even for a second from the window in hope that taehyung will be back soon but taehyung didn't came.

Whole night he was shivering in cold but still had a hope taehyung will come back to him and will held him in his embrace and warm him up but all his hope broke.

He know he made a mistake and he wants to fix it. He will apologize to taehyung but the problem is neither the elder is coming back nor he is answering his calls.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't know when the clock striked 7 in the morning.

Jungkook with his eyes still glossy stood up from the floor and made his way to the washroom. He did his morning routine and took a bath.

After he got ready for the college and went downstairs with his bag hang on his shoulders. Mrs kim saw him and hurriedly makes her way to him.

"Good morning kookie come have some breakfast." Mrs kim said smiling sweetly.

"Good morning mom. I am not hungry i will just leave." Jungkook replies with a small smile.

"But baby you haven't eaten anything since night, please eat something just little."Mrs kim pleads.

But then they saw taehyung walking towards them. Taehyung's condition was not good either. His eyes were looking red and black spots can be seen clearly under his eyes.

Jungkook's face visibly glowed up seeing him. He took some slow steps to taehyung but the other boy just walked away without sparing a glance at him.

His eyes tear up. Lips starts to wobble as he followed taehyung's movement with his glossy eyes. Mrs kim also saw it.

"Shh don't worry baby, we will talk to him ok." She said hugging him.

He nods hugging her back. Mrs kim make him sit on the chair. Both were waiting for taehyung.

After sometime they saw taehyung coming downstairs. Mrs kim quickly runs to him.

"Tae baby come have some breakfast." She said holding his arm.

"I am not hungry mom." Taehyung said blankly.

"But baby it's not good to skip breakfast you know right." Mrs kim said worriedly.