🍂 chapter-39🍂

Make sure to read the previous one first

Make sure to read the previous one first.❣️

~•~•~♡~•~•~

Taehyung enters his room with a cup of hot chocolate. He saw jungkook was still in the bathroom so he placed the cup on the side table of his bed as he sat on the bed looking at his phone.

Later he heard a click sound of his bathroom door as he withdrew his attention from the phone looking up at jungkook who came out from the bathroom wearing a thin white shirt and shorts. 

He frowned deeply and went inside the closet without uttering a word, making jungkook confused as hell but he still kept walking towards the bed.

Taehyung comes out with a hoodie and sweatpants in his hands. He walks to jungkook with a blank face.

"What the hell are you wearing? Remove your shirt." He orders pointing at his shirt.

"H-huh?" Jungkook was caught off guard, while a blush crept on his cheeks when taehyung said that.

Taehyung placed the hoodie and sweatpants on the bed eyes fixed on the cute boy.

"I said remove the shirt and wear this. How can you wear something this thin after staying in the rain?" He scolded hands already started unbuttoning the younger's shirt.

Right now what matters to him is that his bun doesn't get sick. He was busy doing his work, that's why he failed to notice how jungkook turned all red like a tomato while breathing unevenly.

He for the first time noticed that taehyung is also not wearing anything on his upper body and now seeing that hard, buff chest and toned abs of taehyung's his mind start to give him some unholy thoughts.

While taehyung's throat went dry when he removed the shirt from jungkook's body as now jungkook was half naked in front of his not so innocent eyes.

He moved his eyes from jungkook's clean fair neck to those collarbones while unconsciously licking his lips. He gulps when his eyes went on pink buds of his bun and that's when realisation hits him. 

He instantly steps back from jungkook who was looking everywhere but taehyung, with a bright red hue spreaded on his cheeks.

"I-i… y-you wear i-it, i am g-going to take a s-shower." Taehyung stuttered and literally ran in the bathroom, shutting the door with a loud thud.

Jungkook cups his face with his hands as he can feel heat rushing on his face as he starts to breath heavily. Slowly he guided his hand on the shoulder where taehyung touched him a few minutes ago.

He can hear his heart beating out of control. He bites his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling like a fool but it was impossible for him as a silly grin spreads on his lips.

His hyungie cares for him and the thought was enough to give him butterflies in his tummy. He quickly wears the hoodie still smiling like a fool.

He sat on the bed and picked up the cup of hot chocolate which he knew was for him. He starts to drink it slowly, glancing at the bathroom door from time to time waiting for taehyung.