🍂 chapter- 8 🍂

--❥♪♪♪♪♪~~

Jungkook was changed now not that much but still he was changed. He don't talk much or do things which he used to do.

But one more thing changed is that he became more clingy to taehyung. He don't even sleep without him. It's like without taehyung he can't even breath.

He is still changing in his older self but slowly. No one force him to do anything.

While for taehyung he also changed. He now let jungkook to clingy to him. He became soft for jungkook only. He cares for jungkook more than anything. His first priority is jungkook and jungkook only.

He always show jungkook his love by doing little things. Like he would take jungkook out wherever he wants to go, he would kiss his forehead and cuddles with him.

He now don't waste his time. He would come home early and first thing he will do is find jungkook and see if he is fine or not.

"Babybun, where are you?" Taehyung asks entering his room.

Yes jungkook now stays more in taehyung's room than his own. Taehyung smiles when he saw jungkook coming out from the bathroom.

Jungkook's face visibly lit up seeing his hyungie in front of him. He runs to taehyung and hugs him tightly. Taehyung smiles and hugs him back and let himself enjoy the feeling of jungkook's body.

He don't know how and when this happened but he loves jungkook being clingy to him. He loves how jungkook hugs him tightly and snuggle closer to him getting his warmth.

"I missed you hyungie." Jungkook mumbled lowly but loud enough for taehyung to hear it.

"I missed you more bun." Taehyung whispers back placing a kiss on top of his head.

Jungkook smiles bashfully suddenly feeling shy because now whenever taehyung replies him back he feel butterflies in his tummy.

"Wanna go out for shopping?" Taehyung asked breaking the hug.

"Only if you will buy me toys and lots of snacks." Jungkook said causing taehyung to smile at him fondly.

"I will buy everything for you my little bunny." Taehyung said and pecked his forehead.

Jungkook's heart skips a beat when taehyung called him his little bunny. He bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling.

"I am going to get ready just give me few minutes ok." Taehyung said caressing jungkook's cheeks who nods.

Taehyung takes his clothes before going to the bathroom. Jungkook also went to his room and get changed. He goes down to mrs kim who was in kitchen.

She saw jungkook coming to her so she immediately walks to him. Jungkook smiles at her.

"Kookie baby are you going somewhere?" She asked fixing his shirt collar which was not fixed.

"Oh yes mom me and hyungie are going out to the mall." Jungkook replies giving his bunny smile to her.

"Aww my baby enjoy your day then and don't dare to spend less money of that brat got it?" She said and jungkook nods excitedly. Mrs kim smiled at him fondly.

"Hmm that's like my baby." She said and kissed his forehead. Taehyung too came there.

"Bun you ready?" He asks and jungkook nods smiling.

"Mom we will be late, so don't make dinner for us we will eat from outside." Taehyung informed causing mrs kim to roll her eyes.

"Like i was going to cook for you no way." She replies with a bored face but then looks at jungkook with a smile.