🍂 chapter-27🍂

Promises are meant to be~

➷.・✫・゜・。.➹

The sounds of hurried feet can be heard in the empty corridor of the college. But the voice was getting lower and lower when they reached outside a class.

"Hyungie, let's go~" Jungkook chirped now running towards taehyung who was packing his bag.

"Careful love." Taehyung warned hurriedly hanging his bag on his shoulder, but his warning didn't seem to stop the younger.

He jumped on taehyung wrapping his arms and legs around the said boy's torso. He kissed his hyungie's cheeks before hugging him tightly.

"What's this bun? Didn't i told you to be careful? Aish if you had gotten hurt then?" Taehyung scolded as he pinched jungkook's little button nose.

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely but leans closer and pecked the elder boy's lips, while corner of his mouth lifted up forming a mischievous smile on his face.

"I will never when you are here to protect me. I know you will never let anything happen to me." Jungkook exclaimed giggling adorably.

While taehyung's heart swells with immense happiness when he saw the dazzling smile and heard the sweet melodious giggles of his babybun.

After the incident with aera jungkook lost his smile. He don't want to accept the reality from which he is running far away. Mrs kim and taehyung did everything to make the younger smile and they succeeded too.

Because they are the only one jungkook consider his family.

"Oh really?" Taehyung asked bumping his nose with jungkook's.

"Ofcourse you silly hyungie. Now come on let's go~" the younger of them beamed putting his toes to whole feet on the floor.

--🥀--

"Get down please baby." Taehyung pleads because jungkook was standing on the wall after balancing himself.

"First promise me you will buy me ice cream." The younger asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

"How many times i have to tell you that you have cold bun. Now be a good bunny for hyungie and come down." Taehyung explained extending his hand for the boy above on the wall.

"Then I'm not. Either you agree to buy me ice cream or i will keep standing here." Jungkook said stubbornly and taehyung was already getting pissed now.

"I said get down jungkook don't make me repeat it." Taehyung ordered sternly voice came out deep in frustration.

Jungkook felt a chill ran down his spine as he gulps down big lumps in his throat. But soon he composed himself and made his eyes glossy.