🍂 chapter-46🍂

Call me by your name~

•••••❥♡♡♡~~~

Taehyung put his lips on jungkook's forehead and let them linger there for some time. He moves back to stare at his little baby.

"You left me three years ago. At that time i couldn't do anything but not again. I will not let you go ever again, i will make sure of it, you are mine, only mine." He husks possessively and pecks his lips.

He pulls jungkook closer, placing their joined hand near his heart after placing a kiss on it too. With free hand he keeps stroking his bun's soft fluffy hairs.

He doesn't know when he falls asleep but his face adorns a delighted look because he has his everything, his bun in his arms. He needs nothing now all he needs is his bun with him for the rest of his life.

–🥀–

"We are getting married the day after tomorrow, ok love."

Jungkook opened his eyes after the dream but immediately closed them when so much light went inside his eyes at once. He again tried to open them but this time slowly.

He felt familiar warm lips on his forehead which made him look up. He was instantly met with the sight of his hyungie looking so adorable with messy hair and a beautiful boxy smile on his face. 

His lips twitch up beautifully after seeing his hyungie. A blush crept on his cheeks when taehyung pecked his lips. First he was a little shy but when all the memories of last night flooded his mind he turned all red.

He hurriedly hid his face into taehyung's strong chest shyly. After seeing him all shy and flushed, taehyung started to chuckle fondly.

"Good morning my shy little angel." He beamed kissing on top of jungkook's head.

"Goo mwoning." His voice came out as muffled as he continued to hide more in taehyung's chest.

"Lemme see my pretty bun." Taehyung said but jungkook shook his head, still hiding.

"Oh come on baby you weren't shy last night. The way you were screaming and moaning-" taehyung teased him shamelessly making him more shy.

"Shut up." He gasped loudly, and tried to raise his hand to put his palm on taehyung's lips, stopping the man to speak further, but he couldn't because his hand was tied with taehyung's.

He instantly looks at taehyung who hovers over him, eyes locked with his. The next moment taehyung captured his already swollen lips into a sweet loving kiss while hand busy untying the silk rope from their wrists.

Taehyung pulled out and gently raised jungkook's left hand looking at it with an adoration filled eyes. Jungkook followed his gaze and his eyes widened when he saw a diamond ring shining bright on his ring finger with all his glory.