🍂 chapter-10 🍂

↑Calm down bunny

↑Calm down bunny. But the art is sho cute. 🥺💜

-------♡-------

Jungkook was walking through the corridor. He was about to enter in his classroom when he heard an annoying voice.

"Look who we have here, hey loser." Aera mocked while laughing loudly along with her other friends.

Jaehyun was silently standing there in a corner, neither he was laughing nor he was showing any interest in whatever she was doing.

Jungkook stops and sighs. It's always her who interfere in his life and bully him even though she was unable to do it. The only reason for doing this all is taehyung.

"What you want aera?" Jungkook asked right now he was really pissed and her presence it was not helping either.

"Simple, stay the fuck away from my taehyung." She orders him who lost after hearing it.

"First of all he is not your so get out of your imagination it's not good there. Second and lastly he is fucking mine get it inside your dumb empty head." Jungkook snapped gritting his teeth and went inside the classroom leaving a shocked and embarrassed aera behind.

Jaehyun for the first time in his life felt happy seeing aera embarrassed. It's not like he always do but this time it was different.

While aera's other friends were looking at her with different expressions. Some were controlling their laugh while other were shocked just like her.

Jungkook slammed his books on the desk with a loud thud gaining attention of students around him but right now he was not in mind to give any shits about it.

"Kookie are you ok?" Yugyeom asked putting his hand on his shoulder.

"No." Jungkook said and sat down on the chair.

"What happened?" He asked but then eunwoo came there and sits beside jungkook.

"What else again that aera picking on our kookie." He explained.

"What a stupid girl she is. Taehyung hyung don't even acknowledge her presence and here she is during this shits all the time." Yugyeom fumed but then jungkook spoke up.

"I don't care about anyone but only about my taetae hyungie. He is my everything. I am nothing without him. If he got a lover then i don't know what will i do. I will lose myself yugy i love him so much." After saying it jungkook broke down into tears.

He just can't control himself from crying. Everytime something like this happens he gets hurt. Both yugyeom and eunwoo side hugs him.

"Shh it's ok don't cry kookie please. I am sure he loves you back, don't think like this ok." Eunwoo said honestly.

"Yes kookie woonie is right i am sure he loves you back, now cheer up it's almost time for lunch." Yugyeom said cheering him up. Jungkook nods his head and wipes his tears.