Chapter 7

Padgett Eve:

I was trying hard to open my eyes, groaning in pain because my head was aching very badly. I slowly opened my eyes only to meet his blue eyes. I started to sweat as I remembered what happened. As I saw him hovering above me I started crying, suddenly he started trailing something cold on the side of face and it did not take long for me to know that it was gun.

I was shivering in fear knowing he wouldn't hesitate to do anything. "Don't be scared babygirl" he said in a scary voice giving me a hint that I did something really wrong. "You know, I decided to give you some space, hoping you would understand me and be comfortable with me, but no, you prooved me wrong, and now you will have to bear with your punishment" he said trailing the gun from my face to my chest. "S-sebestian...... I-I'm sorry, p-please s-spare me" I plead while crying not sure of the consequences I will have to face. He just let out a small chuckel and a satisfying smirk "Too late now babygirl" he said and I didn't get the time to react because he smashed his lips on mine, kissing me roughly. I didn't kiss him back which made him more angry. He somehow managed to slip his tounge inside my mouth exploring each and every inch of my mouth.

After kissing me hungrily he slightly yelled, "You belong to me, babygirl. Every fucking thing of yours belong to me." He said and then continued kissing me.

I couldn't help but cry and beg him to stop but he didn't, he ignored my cries. After some time he stopped. I was trying hard to catch my breath, when I left a sigh of relief thinking he was not going to do anything I realised I was wrong as he started kissing and sucking my neck. He was trying to mark me and it was very difficult for me now to hold my moans back. I bit my lip hoping I could control my moans but Sebestian hand trailed from my belly up to my lips releasing my bottom lip from my teeth by his thumb.

"S....Sebestian, Ahh..... Ah..... Please leave." These words were words I barely managed to say between the moans that escaped. He simply chuckeled against my neck which gave a vibration to my neck area. I could feel his smirk against my neck while he whispered, "Not so soon, babygirl. And I'll have to give a lesson for the blunder you've done."

He said making my breath hitched, regretting the choice I made back then.

He continued doing what he wanted to. Slowly took off my clothes neglecting all of my pleads for him to stop.

That night he made my body his. He discovered every inch of my body, that I tried very hard to hide from this beast.

I cried very hard begging him to stop but he didn't. He didn't listen to me. Last night I saw the obsession he carried for me. His obsession was scary as hell. Last night he kept his demons unleashed. He made me helpless, he didn't care if he was engaged or not, he didn't care if I was engaged or not. He just made my body his, not my soul.

Next morning:

I woke up when the sunlight striked my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and felt pain rushing through my whole body, speacially my lower region. I felt tears welling up as I remembered all the events of last night. It was very difficult for me to turn towards his side of the bed but still I managed to do that.

As I turned I saw Sebestian sleeping freely. Nobody could tell that this man is, The Devil, Sebestian Knight. He was looking so innocent. He had his hand left hand across my waist bringing my body closer to his, and he said in his husky morning voice, " I hope you know that staring is rude." He said burying his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. I don't know why but I blushed at his words and felt a bit ticklish in my stomach.

Not getting any response he tightened his grip a bit around my waist. I let out a whimper because it still had the bruises my father gifted me.

Hearing me whimper he pulled his neck out and looked at me slightly confused. When my eyes met his he raised his eyebrow demanding for an answer. I first thought to ignore it but after remembering this lesson he gave me for disobeying him made me and nervous and speak up to him. "I-I had bruises on my stomach and you t-tightly gripped it" I said in a low voice but thank god not stuttering this time.