Chapter 24

Padgett Eve

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise Sebestian calling my name.

"Padgett Knight." He called out, a bit loud than usual. I blinked my eyes in surprise and looked over to his icy blue eyes.

"Ye-yes" Were the only words I managed to say. I moved my eyes to see those beautiful icy blue ones.

"What were you thinking ?" He questioned me.

"No-nothing." I replied not really ready to talk about this topic. He started at me and then hovered above me, pinning my hands above me. "I remember telling you not to lie to me. A number of times." He said, clearly not accepting my lies.

"Now, what were you thinking?" He again questioned me with a more dominant voice. I was struggling to form a sentence under his gaze and him hovering above me.

"I w-was... just uhm...." I was thinking hard on what to say, keeping my eyes on everything but him. But it was all gone when Sebestian held my jaw forcing me to face him.

"Tell me the truth Padgett." He says with while giving me a dangerous look.

"I w-was j-just wondering about w-what if y-you get b-bored of me." I said, being truthful and preparing myself for the harshest answer or soon-to-be reality to be more precise. I was looking into his icy blue eyes waiting for him to answer. He was just staring at me, probably deciding to leave me right now. He then raised his hand bringing it towards me. It all happened all so fast and I closed my eyes thinking he would do the same as my father did. But I didn't feel any pain, it was just his hand resting on my cheek and his lips crashing on mine. It was a slow kiss at first but it got rougher and hungrier each passing second. Sebestian finally parted our lips leaving me breathless and my body wanting for more. He just carresed my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"You thought I would hit you." He said, it was true. I couldn't help but thank my past experiences for this.

"I would never. Niether will I ever hit you nor will I leave you. I may be a bastard for forcing you into this marriage but I will never let you go. And you also can't leave me. Ever." His eyes were back to dark again as he spoke further. It just gave me a confirmation that the next sentences escaping from his mouth will be serious as hell. "I will burn this world down if you ever think of leaving me. You're mine, wheather you accept it or not." He said reminding me of his possession again.

I looked in his eyes which were just shouting that he wasn't joking and wouldn't hesitate to do that if necessary. He stared at me for a few seconds and then suddenly kissed me. He was kissing me like I was going to dissapear. He had his hold on my waist which was so tight that I couldn't move. After he was done with my lips he started to trail wet kisses from my cheek to my neck, he again gave me a few hickey's on my neck and then trailed kisses down my chest. I was a blushing mess and trying my best not to let out a moan because that would just make him do that more. As much as I wanted him to do that I couldn't. Especially after what he had done last night. I was biting my lip hard to prevent myself from moaning. Sebestian was back to my neck making it difficult for me to hold my moans back anymore.

His hand suddenly started making its way to my mouth, tracing evry inch of my sking coming in between. His thumb released my lips from my teeth. My breathings got heavier than before and I moaned his name. He just smirked and kissed my lips again. His kiss was everything but gentle.

After pulling our lips apart he let out a sigh before saying, "I could never get enough of you."

He stood up and picked me up in bridal style and headed towards the bathroom. And I already could predict the things he will do in there. I just let out a sigh and he smirked as if he went through my thoughts and entered the bathroom.

In the bathroom we stood under the shower, the feeling of warm water flowing through my body and his hands wrapped around my body was something I could experience everyday. Water dripping down from his perfect chest and his toned body was a sight I can never get tired. His icy blue eyes were even more gorgeous when they stared into mine.

At this moment it was sure. Now every single cell in my body was telling me that, I fell for Sebestian Knight. I fell for a person was a beast and monster to everybody. I acepted him with his each flaw (as if he had any). I acepted the montrous side of him. That was the moment I wanted to tell him.