Chapter 18

Padgett Eve:

I was in his bedroom, laying on his bed. Our bed and our bedroom, to be more precise. I was in deep thoughts until I felt the other side of the bed sinking and an arm snaking around my waist, at first I panicked but later knowing it was Sebestian's hand I was fine.

He turned me around so that my face was now facing his face. His hand slid inside my t-shirt and now caressing my bare waist. My body was comfortable with his touch now. My body didn't object but my mind did, so I tried to remove his hand from inside my t-shirt but his grip just tightened around my waist.

I was tired now, this was something very usual. I sighed and just closed my eyes, because I was way too tired to deal with Sebestian. Suddenly I felt his hand going beneath my waist and bringing me closer to him. I wanted to shout at him for this but I just acted like I was asleep.

"Padgett" Sebestian called out. But I still acted like I was asleep and didn't hear him. My head was resting on his arm while he had his neck dipped in my neck.

"Padgett Knight" Sebestian said taking his face out of my neck. I tried to ignore the fact that how beautiful my name sounded from his mouth and how well that new last name was.

Get out of it Padgett. I kept chanting this in my head until I again lost against him, and opened my eyes looking at him.

His handsome face was so close to mine, but I didn't dare to move, I just stared at him and he was doing the same. He broke our eye contact and just played with my hair, curling it around his finger.

"You felt bad about the article, didn't you?" He asked still playing with my hair.

I thought for a moment and decided to lie because I know saying yes would probably result death for me. So I just shook my head indicating no.

He stayed quite for a few seconds, left my hair and now was caressing my cheek while looking at me.

"I clearly remember telling you not to lie to me" He said sighing.

I was shocked, how can this man know everything I'm thinking.

"I can just read you like a open book, don't be shocked." He said making my eyes go wide to which he just chuckeled.

"Why do you feel bad about that, there's nothing wrong in letting the world know whom you belong to." He said reasoning out for publishing that article.

"Sebestian the article, this marriage will only bring trouble to both of us, especially to you. Try to understand, there's still time left, leave me."

I said slowly hoping he would not get angry but he did. He lift me up by my waist like I wieght nothing and placed me on his waist, each of my knee was besides his wide chest and my face dangerously close to his.

His breath was fanning on my lips while said. "Just be clear of what you want. Are you afraid of the troubles we are going to face in the future or are you afraid of having a future with me?" He said in a calm voice which scared me more than the times he yells.

"If you are scared of the troubles in our future, then let me tell you, no matter how hard anybody tries they can't get you away from me, not even death. I'll fight death if I have to just to get you. You were mine, and always will be mine. Only mine." He continued. While tears were coming out of my eyes. His obsession is just getting worse each passing day, as much as I pray for it to end, the more it's growing.

"And if you're afraid of having a future with me, then don't be, you don't have any other choice other than this. Remember babygirl, if I can fight with world to get you, I will even fight with you if I have to, just to get you." He said as more tears made thier way.

He didn't seemed to mind my tears as he just kissed me, hard without caring for my tears.

He flipped us while he was kissing me, so now he was hovering above me. His hands made thier way to my t-shirt, slowly taking it off.

He did it again, he took me against my will once more.

Third Person POV:

The man stepped out of his car entering the house.

He found a middle-aged man sitting there.

"Where is she?" He asked

"He took her, just like he said." The middle-aged man said, dissapointed.

"How the hell is that even possible?" He asked confused.

"Apparently you missed out, a lot." The middle aged man said drinking his liquor.

"I want her back" He said, angrily.

"What can we do now? He is way more powerful than us and if we are caught doing something wrong to him or her, you know he will give us a miserable death, after all he is The Devil." The middle aged man tried to give a reason but all in vain.

"I don't care we will find a way. But I want what's mine, and you can't break the deal" He said.

Both the men were figuring out a way to succeed thier plan when a high-pitched voice interrupted them.

"I'll help you, as I also want something that is mine" the woman said clicking her heels on the marble floor entering the house.

The middle-aged man was just confused while the other just smirked.

"Sure" He said.