Chapter 41

Padgett Knight

I woke up because of the emptiness in my stomach. I checked the time and sighed. It was 2:45 a.m. Even after having a good amount of dinner I was hungry again. I turned to Sebestian to see him fast asleep. Should I wake him up or not?

I should.

"Sebestian." I called out as I gently shook his arm.

"Hmm." He said and turned around. I repeated this for like five times when an idea popped in my mind.

I got up and sat on Sebestian's waist stradling him. I gathered all my courage and leaned down and kissed him. I caressed his cheeks as I kissed him. And the reaction was something I just reckoned.

His hands started crawling from my thighs to his shirt which I was wearing. His hands got inside the shirt and started to caress my skin as his lips returned my gesture with so much more passion. That's when I knew he was wide awake.

"Get up. I'm hungry." I said pulling back and sitting up, still stradling him while my hands were now on his chest.

"5 more months. All the things I want to do to you after these 5 months." He said as he got up and kissed me.

I just giggled and took his hand as we made our way to the kitchen.

Once we were in the kitchen Sebestian told me to sit on one of the barstools placed infront of the kitchen island. I rarely came to the kitchen, thanks to someone, it was huge, very huge and beautiful. It was modern and classy but had a dark interior like the rest of the mansion.

Sebestian came to sit besides me with a tub of ice-cream, he handed me a spoon and I started to eat. Ice-cream was good but it was not going to fill my stomach.

"What do you want to have?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder, eating my ice-cream.

"Make me something." I said as I put a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Anything." I answered giving taking another spoonful of ice-cream and extending it towards his mouth. He nodded as he had the ice-cream and got up.

After a while of searching in the fridge he made me some chicken sandwich, and Greek yogurt with fruits.

I thought I wouldn't be able to have this much amount of food, but it wasn't just me. It was me, my two babies and two, three spoons were also shared with Sebestian. I had a heavenly midnight meal and was now sleepy. Though I felt bad because I know Sebestian might not sleep well.

"Let's go." Sebestian said and picked me up bridal style. He was just so good to me.

He laid me down once we reached our room and joined me, pulling my back to his chest and caressing my stomach. I smiled at this feeling.

"I love you." I said as I turned my head and kissed him. He smiled through the kiss while I did the same.

"I love you, too, Padgett." He said kissed my forehead as he pulled me closer.

"Good night." He said and I fell asleep in no time.
_____________________

I was currently in my bedroom reading a book out loud to my 27 week old baby bump, while waiting for Sebestian to come home. I sighed glancing at the clock. It was past midnight and he still wasn't home. I was aware that things were not as good as Sebestian displayed them to me. Problem awaited for us as Scarlett and Colton found out about the babies. Sebestian didn't tell me but Bradley did.

I was out of my thoughts the moment I heard the door being opened. I gasped in horror at the sight infront of me as Sebestian made his way to the bathroom.