Chapter 15

Padgett Eve:

I was just there thinking about my presence will be a problem to Sebestian. I was cut from my thoughts when Sebestian embraced me. And strangely his act was comforting me from the things that just happened.

"Are you okay? Sorry if Kylie or father hurt you?" He said worried.

I was shocked. I never expected Sebestian to be worried about me, nor did I expect him to apologise.

I was so shocked that I only managed to nod, but remembering everybody's words, I was once again was crying.

Feeling my tears Sebestian simply pulled me closer to him, and rubbed my lower back which was really soothing me.

"Sshh... Stop crying. It's gonna be alright . Don't worry I'm right here. By your side. Always." He said trying to calm me down which it relly did. The words he said were like a promise. A promise which I was foolishly beleiving.

After a while he carried me upstairs to our room. He sat down on the bed and setteled me on his lap, which was comfortable enough.

All the while my head was burried in his chest. I finally pulled my head out and looked at him.  He was just admiring me. With the same obsession, madness, possesion and love. These emotions are just increasing every passing day.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked carresing my cheeks. I didn't wanna lie to him, but I have to. So I simply shook my head as no, he shouldn't think that I am so weak.

He just stared at me for a while and said, "I remember telling you, not to lie to me, didn't I?" He said with seriousness. How can this person know when I lie or not?

I just stared at him but he again said, "Should I kill them for hurting my babygirl?" He questioned. I just chuckeled thinking he was joking. But I was wrong he was serious. Damn serious.

"N-no! P-please don't k-kill an-nyone" I said scared if he would do so.

He continued staring at me, but this time he was staring with some confusion.

"Why are you so innocent? It's just making me more crazy for you." He said sighing. And caressing my cheeks.

I didn't have a single idea what this guy was up to. He suddenly wrapped me in his arms, sticking me to his body, pike I was running away, he was somewhere afraid that I will disappear.

"You can't ever leave me, do you understand that?" He said in a dominating voice. I couldn't help but deny, Colton will cone to save me, I know for sure. Knowing the consequences if I deny or speak of Colton, I didn't utter a word.

Soon there was a knock on the door, which made Sebestian a bit angry, he was annoyed, but still he let the person on the door in.

It was Albert, with his usual straight face, I was a bit embarrassed because I was still on his lap, I was constantly struggling to get out of his grip but the more I wiggled the more tighter he held me. I just sighed and accepted my defeat.

Sebestian just smirked and looked at Albert wanting him to continue.

"Master, Mr. Ledger is here with something important for you. Since it's dinner time already, I invited him to the dining table and he is currently waiting for you to join." Albert said.

"We'll be there withinn 5 minutes." Sebestian said and Albert just bowed in response and left.

"Shall we go, babygirl?" He said and added, "Not before recieving a kiss" he said and pulled me towards him, crashing his lips with mine. Our lips were perfectly molded together. His lips were moving against mine, trying to enter his tounge, which I didn't let him. But who are we talking about. It was Sebestian Knight, he slid his hand beneath my sweatshirt, cupping one of my breasts with his big hand, making me gasp, smirking he slid his tounge inside my mouth and devoured it.

After what felt like hours he finally pulled out making me a blushing mess, he just chuckeled at me and took my hand, leaving our bedroom, heading towards the dining area for dinner.

When we reached the table, I saw a man who looked like the same age. He was tall, but not more than Sebestian. He was charming, and his black hair were gelled back, he was in a formal attire.

As soon as he noticed Sebestian he stood up from his chair and bowed down and said, "Good evening, Mr.Knight. I had to tell you something important."

He said and Sebestian sat down with me on my usual seat. On his right side. Thankfully not on his lap. The man I assume is Mr.Ledger sat on his left, but leaving a seat.

"Good evening to you too, Mrs.Knight. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I am Alan Ledger. Mr. Knight's secretary."

"Please call me Padgett. Nice to meet you" I said not liking my last name.

"My pleasure." He said. What a gentleman he is.

We were having our dinner, and it was just Sebestian and Alan talking about business. From what knowledge I had for business, I knew that Sebestian was perfect at his job, specially at his age, he was more than perfect.

There conversation was interrupted by Brad, I had no knowledge of his arrival.

Brad came and took a seat besides me, while apologizing for his unpunctuality.

"Why the fuck are you late, again?" Sebestian said, reminding him that it wasn't his first time being late.

"Well, Hello to you too, dear friend, or should I say friends since, we have Alan today." He replied happy to see all of his friends specially, Alan.

"Nice to meet you, mate." Brad said to Alan. I didn't know these three were friends, I knew about Sebestian and Brad bieng friends but the way Alan treats Sebestian is not a way a friend would treat another.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. McAdams." Alan said formally.

"I didn't know we were being all formal, Mr. Ledger." Brad said mocking and somewhat indicating him to talk casually.

"And lastly, nice to meet you after a long time, my beautiful lady." Brad said winking towards me.

This made me blush a bit, but I knew someone wasn't liking it, so I quickly shot my head towards Sebestian and saw him red, in anger of course. He was just being that possessive, jealous, bipolar beast again.

"She's my wife, you bastard. Only mine." Sebestian growled, making me and Brad shiver, but Alan was normal, like he was expecting it.

"Thanks for the confirmation, brother. Not only me, I think the whole world knows by now that this particular women belongs to you. Thanks to the article, that was on the front page." Brad said dramatically.

But one thing hit me hard, article. Was the article the reason his parents were fuming this morning?