Chapter 19

Padgett Eve:

It's been one week since, we are married and my life couldn't be any worst. That's what I think.

Sebestian's obsession is just growing each day. His possesiveness and anger for me are on a great new level.

In the past few days, I feel like a sex slave to Sebestian. He comes home every night and forces me into a wild and very rough sex.

In day Sebestian usually goes to his office and even sometimes stays in the home-office. And I sit there with Olga, while Albert is gone for a couple of days. But today even Olga was unwell so I insisted her to take a day off, she refused at first fearing Sebestian and worrying about today's dinner, but I assured her that I will handle Sebestian and make the dinner.

When Olga left, I just went to the library and after a while I decided to make dinner. My cooking skills weren't that good, but it was good since I had Amelda teach me how to cook. There were times when father used to order the maids not to make any food for me and I had to make myself food or sometimes just sleep empty stomach as it was one of my punishments.

Clearing my head I decided to make some Chicken Broth and Pad Thai noodles, as it was the dishes I was confident in and I didn't want Sebestian to get angry over a disgusting dinner. The items needed for my dishes were thankfully there.

I was finished making dinner and doing the dishes when I heard Sebestian and Alan in the lounge. From what I noticed it was Olga's daily routine to give Sebestian water when he came back, so as Olga was not there, I decided to do that today.

I was walking to the lounge with a tray of two glasses of water. I was about to place it on the table when Sebestian asked, "Why are you doing this? Where's Olga?"

"S-She was n-not well, s-so I insisted her t-to l-leave." I said, afraid of his reaction.

He just nodded in response while I said,"Dinner is ready. If you want to have it just tell me, I'll serve you."

"You made the dinner?" He said, a bit angry for some reason.

I just nodded while he said, "You didn't had to, you could've asked some other maid to do it."

I just stayed quite for a while, the silence was cut when Alan stood up and spoke, "Mr.Knight, you guys please proceed with the dinner. I'll take my leave now." He slightly bowed his head like he does whenever he greets or bids a farewell to Sebestian or me.

"H-hey, Alan. Y-you can a-also join if you w-want to." I said hoping he would agree.

He looked a bit hesitant to the invitation, he looked at Sebestian who just nodded and then he said.

"Of course, Mrs. Knight." He again said. I was a bit flustered to the way he addressed me, but I just controled it.

We were on the dining table eating in silence when Alan said, "Mr.Knight, we were informed that the information about Marco was leaked."

"What about it?" Sebestian said.

I could feel look at me before hesitantly saying. "Some people got to know you killed him. Which also resulted them in knowing the leaked information."

I just chocked on my food when I got to know that Sebestian killed him. It's not like I didn't expect him to be nice and gentle but this was all sudden to me. Seeing my condition Sebestian held my hand and started stroking my back shouting at Alan to pour me more water.

I retreated my hands from Sebestian, this was a murderer's hand that I was holding. I was fine and Sebestian was back to his seat and Alan said, "Sorry, Mrs. Knight, I shouldn't have said that infront of you." He was guilty of what he did.

"N-no it's just f-fine, it w-was a minor choke. Please" I said gesturing him to sit back, and he did.

"Tell Ryan to handle this matter and I want this finished in two days, if it's delayed I swear it will result in the worst for all of them." He said.

"Yes, Mr.Knight." Alan replied.

"And for the ball I want you to invite Mr.Rossario and Mr.Wings." he said eating his food.

And the whole conversation carried on like this. I was silent, Sebestian and Alan were talking about his business. Again. I got to know that Sebestian didn't only own hotels, pubs and restaurants he also owned casino's and much more. No wonder he was filthy rich. It would be a lie if I tell that I'm not impressed by his capabilities and achievements at such a young age.

When all of us were done with the dinner, I picked up the dishes and moved towards the kitchen.

"We'll be in the office." Sebestian said heading towards his office room while Alan said.

"Thank you for the dinner, Mrs.Knight. I really enjoyed it." He said slightly bowing his head again, and following Sebestian.

I just smiled at him. He had the manners to at least appreciate my effort but Sebestian didn't even do that.

Ignoring this I went to the kitchen and started cleaning. I was doing the dishes when a hand snaked around my waist and I could feel my back to a very hard chest.

"Hey" It was Sebestian, his breath was on my ear, while he dunked his head in my neck, kissing and sucking my sweet spot, I couldn't help but let a sinful moan out. He was just encouraged by this and continued his actions, while I was having a hard time to stop my moans.

Sebestian was not stopping his actions, which were making things uncontrollable. I was slowly loosing myself, I didn't realise where we were or what I was doing until the dish I held in my hands was slipped and fell in the sink. It did not break but Sebestian just smirked and turned me around to face him.

He stared in my eyes before crashing his lips on mine, I could feel his need for me in the kiss which he tried very hard to prove. I lost it, I kissed him back. Once again, I was fooled by him. I hate to admit but I loved every time he kissed me, slid his hands in shirt, each time he confessed to me. I was slowly becoming his, willingly, I was slowly falling hard for him and he knew it, he knew all of it. He was just happy seeing his victory. He got my submission in the very beginning because I was not strong enough to stand against him.

Sebestian just wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me out of the kitchen towards our bedroom. He kick opened our bedroom door and closed it with his leg. He pinned me towards the door and pulled out. I was breatless, and was trying hard to catch my breath when he again kissed me hard, more hungrily than before. He took me towards the bed and hovered above me. His hot lips travelled from my lips to my jaw tracing every inch of my skin. He kissed my jaw and neck making a lot of hickey's there. He again attacked my lips and started tearing my clothes like a beast. I was completely naked beneath him and he was just enjoying it.

And once again it ended like always. He took me again, against my will, ignoring my request for him to stop. He didn't, his demons didn't. The beast in him was way to hungry to spare me.