Chapter 22

Padgett Eve

We were currently in the the dining area. There was silence between both of us and I didn't really mind that. I  was just not happy with myself. I  was giving into it. I was falling for Sebestian Knight's trap. I was falling in love with him and he knew it, he enjoyed watching his victory. But I have to stop myself, no matter how much it hurts. He is a bad person. A manipulative, cruel, cold, heartless and arrogant person who gets what he wants, but I will not let myself be further destroyed. I know that Colton will be coming for me to take me away from this devil. It was like I was telling myself all these things because I wanted myself to think like that. Deep inside I knew it was all just useless. All the things I've been saying to myself, were all useless but I'm going to try. I have to.

When I was finally out of my thoughts I looked up to meet Sebestian's icy blue eyes piercing through mine. If looks could kill then trust me, everybody around Sebestian would have been dead. I was a bit nervous under his gaze until he finally said, "What is it, babygirl?"

"What is bothering you?" He said as if reading my thoughts. Again. And what is wrong with me? Everything is wrong with me, all thanks to the the one and only Sebestian Knight. My husband. I was about to reply to his 'What is bothering me' question but I was not able to because Alan suddenly and said.

"Good evening, Mr. Knight. And to you too Mrs. Knight."

How much I despised that last name, but still, everytime it manages to make my heart flutter.

"For fuck sake Alan! You need to stop interupting my time with my wife before I kill you." Sebestian said clearly not liking Alan's presence.

"I apologise about that Mr. Knight. I will surely keep that in mind next time." Alan replied. Formal as usual.

"You better. Now tell me what is it?" Sebestian said, least interested.

Alan just gave me a look and then back at Sebestian who just nodded and smirked, before speaking. "As you predicted Mr. Knight. He's here."

Sebestian's aura suddenly changed, it was dangerous. It was scaring me, but I saw that Alan was rather worried. His eyes were dark and a mischievous smirk was dancing on his lips. Somehow I was getting bad vibes from the whole scene and was just silently praying that this day would just end peacefully.

"Well, what are you waiting here? We shouldn't keep our guest waiting, should we?" Sebestian questioned Alan. His voice was dangerous, it was the voice the world was afraid of. He was the man who the world was afraif of, right now he was just proving it. I was also confused about who was the 'guest' Alan and Sebestian were talking about.

I was out of my thoughts when Sebestian grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I noticed that Alan was long gone.

He stood infront of me and was tracing my face with his finger. He was standing very close to me, I could feel his breath hit my lips. "My beautiful wife will behave nicely infront of our guest and obey me. Stay behind me, understood babygirl?" He asked, more like ordered me his voice clearly told me that if I didn't obey him the consequences will be worse and his face was serious as hell (just like his voice.) Not trusting my words I just nodded my head.

"Good" he said before kissing me roughly. He pulled back and took (or drag to be more precise) me out of the dining room. I hate to admit but I still wasn't familiar with the routes of this mansion so I was not aware where he was taking me.

We were in the living room. I could not see who was infront of me all thanks to Sebestian's large frame and my small frame. Sebestian suddenly held me tight and said, "Good Evening, Mr. Blake"

He said, in a cold voice. The voice the world was afraid of. Listening to the name, my heart stopped and I couldn't believe it. I tried to jump out from Sebestian's grip, but it was impossible for me his grip was very tight. I think he knew my reaction.

"Let's not waste time in greetings, Mr. Knight."

This voice was familiar. I was sure it was Colton. He came to take me away. I could feel Sebestian smirk. It wasn't going to end well. I knew it. Suddenly I remembered the words Sebestian said. 'The one coming between us will face hell on earth.' I didn't want to be selfish and ket Colton pay the price of my freedom from Sebestian though, it will be waste because I know very well that Sebestian will find me wherever I am.

"Fine. Why are you in my house ?" Sebestian said smirking.

"I'm here to take my fianceé with me. The one you are hiding behind you." Colton said.

Sebestian finally bought me to his side and held my waist tight so I couldn't go to Colton. I could see Colton he was staring at me. I couldn't stop the tears which made thier way from my eyes to my cheeks. Only if he sknew that the devil wouldn't let me free now, and I hate to admit but a little part of me is not ready to leave him.

"She? Oh I think you're mistake, Mr. Blake. This is my wife, Padgett Knight." Sebestian said, acting all innocent. He was proud when he claimed as his and seeing Colton's expression on hearing this was disturbing for me but looking at Sebestian, he couldn't care less about this.

"Now if you got your answer. Leave. I don't really appreciate the presence of unwanted guests in my house. Alan will show you the way out." Sebestian said in a cold and serious voice and turned around dragging me somwhere.

I was stopped when Colton had a grip on my other wrist. Sebestian also stopped and turned around. His eyes show everything I didn't want to see. Anger, furry, aggression, possesiveness.

Seeing this I knew something bad was going to happen to Colton, so I tried to release my hand from Colton's grip, but it was too late. Sebestian left my hand and went over to Colton. He grabbed his arm then twisted it backwards. Colton was wincing in pain and I was trying to stop Sebestian.

"I don't like anybody else other than me, touch my wife. So you better keep these fucking hands in control before I break them and kill their owner." Sebestian threatened him and he was dead serious.

"H-hey, S-Sebestian plea.se s-stop." These were the only words I managed to say. Sebestian wasn't listening to me he was busy, sending death glares to Colton. As I was trying to make this whole situation better for Colton he made it worse by saying, "Then you shouldn't have a problem with me touching her. After all she's mine."