Chapter 23

Padgett Eve

"Then you shouldn't have a problem with me touching her, after all she's mine."

These words. How I wished Colton hadn't said these words. I looked over Sebestian the moment Colton said it. And as expected Sebestian was fuming, he was controlling himself till now but not more. I tried stopping Sebestian but it was of no use.

Within a second he had me towards his side and Colton on the ground. He was fuming with anger, it was worst of all I've seen of him, yet. His grip on me was tight, very tight like I would dissapear any moment.

I was going to do something but Sebestian reached his hand to the back of his suit and pulled a gun. My eyes became wide as I saw Sebestian with a gun which aimed towards Colton. The one standing infront of me right now was Sebestian Knight, The King, The Devil the world knew and was afraid of. I looked at Alan for help who was himself shocked but quickly covered it and lowered his eyes to the ground and stood there doing nothing. He was scared, just like I was.

"Spill those words from your filthy mouth once again and I will tear you apart, limb from limb." Sebestian yelled at Colton, his voice was dead serious and I knew, everybody knew very well this would happen if Sebestian was pushed more.

I moved my eyes to a scared and trembling Colton who was now on the ground doing nothing but shivering from fear.

I mustered up all my courage and rubbed my palm on Sebestian forearm hoping he would calm down. His gaze averted from Colton to me his eyes softened for a bit. But it was all gone when he looked back at Colton.

"I fucking want him out of my house. NOW." Sebestian growled at a very quiet Alan. He thankfully had gun down. I was relieved that Colton was safe and sound going home. And Sebestian hadn't created a scene.

Just as Colton and Alan were about to exit. Sebestian in a split second shot Cole. Twice. On the leg and the arm. It was insane. I just thought that this man had some humanity. But no. All was wrong he was just a monster. Who didn't care about others. I was crying and was trying to break free from his grip to go to Colton. Do hell with his consequences. My life couldn't get any worse. All my struggle resulted in his grip being tightened.

"Can't have a guest leave without memories." Sebestian said with a smirk and a scoff and started dragging me upstairs. I ended up in his room.

"I see you've been a bad girl, lately. I need to punish you." Sebestian said in a dangerous voice. He gave me his signature smirk which confirmed that he is not going to spare me tonight.

"No" I said hiding the fear of him. He just scoffed amd came closer to me so close that our chest were pressed toghether.

"Accept it, Padgett. Accept that you belong to me. Accept that you love it when I claim you as mine." He whispered close to my ear and then kissing my neck.

He trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck and finally kissed my lips. I felt all in that kiss. The anger, the obsession, the jealousy he had everything was crystal clear. And it was another night. Which was difficult for me and maybe satisfying for him. One thing changed, I didn't protest, but I didn't gave in either. My body didn't agree to plea for him to stop nor did my mind corporate. It was different. I didn't feel the need for him to stop and I somewhat enjoyed it. Shamelessly I enjoyed having sex with a person who just shot my fianceé. Well ex-fianceè to be more precise.

Next morning:

I woke up feeling kisses all over my neck and collerbone. I relised who it was, but still kept my eyes closed.

"Morning, sleepy head." He said finally kissing my lips. I still kept my eyes close.

"Come on. I know you're up." He said close to ear.

I opened my eyes and saw him hovering above me. His hair was messy which made him look hotter than he already was. His icy blue eyes were stating into mine making me weak. My eyes trailed down only to be stopped by the view of his chiseled chest and perfect abs. When I moved my eyes back up to his face I was blushing and he was just smirking. His smirk which I always found annoying was just messing up with my heartbeat. His whole existence was. I was not believing myself. I was admiring or maybe loving the man who nearly killed someone I cared about yesterday and always forced me into a wild sex.

"Are you sore?" He asked still hovering above me. I was again blushing to his question which made him release a chuckel and lay down besides me. I nodded my head when he just looked at me again. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. He was holing me firmly by my waist and was keeping me close to him. His hand travelled to my lower back, caressing the bare skin over there. He started placing kisses over my neck. It didn't take him long to find my sweet spot as he started sucking and licking that spot making it impossible for me to hold back from moaning his name. Hearing me moan he was satisfied and stopped his work on my neck. We both were laying there in silence. It was his hand which was carresing the bare skin of my lower back and his face which was nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

My thoughts wandered on the events of last night. He shot Colton. Twice. Just thinking about it caused itching in my throat and tears slip down my eyes. Thankfully, Sebestian was not able to notice them. I wonder if Colton was fine. What if his wounds were not treated and it caused infection causing him more problem? I tried shaking all of my negetive thoughts out of my head. Then I thought about how Sebestian again forced himself on me last night. I was afraid of what I have done. I enjoyed of feeling him above me, inside me, and touching me. His kisses and his touch set flame on my body. More than half of my body was begging for his touch, once more. But other one was resisting, hating me for enjoying the feeling him last night. I was somewhat afraid that now that I have given in with Sebestian he was going to leave me. He probably got tired with my body and found another woman who was more beautiful, with a perfect body and most importantly who did not resist him.