Chapter 30

Padgett Eve

"Careful, Mrs. Knight." Olga shouted, once again. I have been trying to make myself a Mac & Cheese for lunch as I am the only one at home. Sebestian is out doing God knows what and Bradly is gone with him. To be honest I was tired of being warned time-to-time by Olga and every other worker. But I am trying my best to let it pass because the last time I baked a cake Sebestian scolded the whole staff for not stopping me and the time I made diiner because Olga was sick he immediately assigned another maid to help Olga in the kitchen. I have bet it all on my luck hoping he does not find this time, and I am quite positive that he will not because he was in a hurry today. It'll only be a few more minutes and then I will have my meal. I wasn't really picky over the food which was served because no matter what the dish was Olga made it the best, but today I really wanted to eat Mac & Cheese, so I requested to make it myself instead of bothering Olga, but it seems like I was bothering her more today because she was requesting every now and then for me to leave and let her do the remaining work or was busy giving me warnings to be careful.

"Mrs. Knight, now please it's just the serving I can do it, you must be really tired and you can get hurt, so please let me do it." She said coming forward in attempt to take the stove from me but I just took a step backwards making her sigh.

"Leave it, Olga." I said sternly earning a smile from all the other maids. She just stepped backwards making me smile.

Finally, after such a long time I was having my Mac & Cheese. I took a bite moaning at the taste because it was good, and I was happy after a long time. But something's still bothered me. What was Sebestian hinding in that room, what was Sebestian hiding from me that Brad and Albert are aware of, and I still didn't get the answer to my question regarding the trip. Everything in my life is a big question mark now that I am married to Sebestian. I still think that me feeling this way about him is not right and Sebestian hinself is not right for me, but then I hear a voice in my head saying that this is not wring, becaise I felt nothing like this when I was with Cole, I don't think that was right. But is any of this right, moreover, do I really have a choice to decide what's right for me and what isn't?

This is all the side-effects of bieng locked up in this insanely huge mansion by myself. I sighed to myself as I walked to the bedroom, it was 3:45 and I wished to take a nap, a sudden tiredness took over me even when I haven't done much, must be my mental exhaustion. I laid down on my bed, thinking about the day, which was not yet complete, thinking about how upset I was knowing that Sebestian wasn't the one to tell me about the trip, how Sebestian was the one forcing me into things, how Sebestian was the one hiding things from me but he expected me to open up to him and how Sebestian was the one making me feel all insane things about him. How I was the idiotic one to always give in to him, submit to him, never stand for myself, and slowly falling for him.

I just closed my eyes, sighing trying to take the nap, relax my brain and just hope for everything to be fine. And it was working as I slowly found sleep consuming me.

I woke up, after about a couple of hours later. I slowly opened my eyelids, roaming my eyes around to find nobody and the room just like it was when I slept. I sighed getting up from the bed,  using my palms to straighten my hair. I made my way towards the hallways, searching for Olga becaise she was the only one I could spend my free time with, instead of getting bored. I was in the hallways of the second floor and it had been around 15 minutes I was searching for Olga.

I decided to drop the search for Olga and made my way towards the garden, I'm sire Olga will come around the garden.

I was enjoying the beautiful flowers in the garden, feeling the frass beneath ny bare feet, enjoying the beautiful colour of the sky as it was the sunset time when Olga came running to me, she was trying to catch her breath and speak at the same time which was a total chaos. I walked up to her worried and held her shoulders hoping she would calm down, but she didn't.