Chapter 37

Padgett Eve

I was currently in our clutching my phone tightly in my hand while my head was hurting. I couldn't decide on which emotion to stick on. I was way to happy for the baby. I was even Happy that it was of Sebestian's becaise despite all the things he has done I can never doubt that he will fail to protect this baby or me. But I was worried about weather he will accept this baby or not. I was angry at myself for feeling this way and I wa tensed because even if Sebestian accepted this baby, there will be other's who would want to harm the baby. I still remember Antonio's words. He said everybody was waiting for a chance to hurt Sebestian, his family. Trying hard to clear my mind I dialed Kate's number, I needed for someone to know, and I couldn't think of someone better.

"Are you pregnant?" Was the first thing she asked when she picked up the phone.

"Yes." I said. Sebestian was in his study but I was still careful.

She screamed so loud on the other side that I had to close my eyes and keep the phone away from my ear if I didn't want to make myself deaf.

"I am going to be an aunt." She said and I was sure that she was jumping with excitement. I smiled and placed my hand on my belly.

"What was Sebestian's reaction?" Was the next thing she asked and my smile dropped.

"I haven't told him yet." I said quietly still careful of anyone.

"Doesn't he want kids?"

"I don't know." I said still trying to find a way to visit the doctor.

"Can you help me?" I asked when I thought of something.

"Anything."

"Can we please meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure." She said and I hoped everything went according to my plan. We hung up the phone after discussing the plan for tomorrow.

Judging on the basis of today, covincing him tomorrow won't be a problem. I can visit to a doctor tomorrow with Kate. I just hope everything is fine and goes like I want. I can't risk my child's life.

Thinking of tomorrow, I went to find Sebestian.

"Is Sebestian in his study." I asked one of the maids because if yes, I wasn't allowed to go in there.

"No ma'am. Mr. Knight is in the pool area." She said and I started moving outside to the the pool but stopped when she again called me.

"He's in the indoor pool area, ma'am." She said making me internally groan. Why did he need two pools, when he was the only one living?

I just gave her a smile and she went away not before answering my question to where the indoor pool was.

I made my way towards the fourth floor where the indoor pool was. On following her directions I finally found it, making a mental note to tell Olga to provide me with a full house tour again.

I entered the indoor pool and looked around in awe ignoring the real reason for my presence here. It was beautiful.

It had a large window covering the whole roof, the window gave a beautiful view of the sky. The pool was large and placed in the middle of the vast room. It looked deep and the color of the water was dark blue, due to the lights of the room and the color of dark sky which entered through the roof. There were many doors on one side of the pool room which I reckon are the shower room. In the middle of the pool was Sebestian, looking as hot as ever. He just wore a pair of black swimming shorts which left his perfect body to display, I can't get used to the sight no matter how much I see it.